Feeling Depressed

Kibas pov

I hugged myself feeling too depressed to go down to the dining hall. I felt responsible for jakkus death. I didn't even try and confront him when he was feeling the lose of miwa. I just ignored him and ran off with my friends. Because of that we could have all died!

"we can't live in the past kiba" Rai muttered "stuff happened. Get over it!"

"how can I get over it? Everyone around me is dieing" I yelled as I lay my head against the wall. This killing game. Its going to break me!

"kiba" I heard a voice come from behind the door. It sounds like jojo! "come on kiba get out of there. Your scaring me!"

Huh?

"kiba please we miss you"

himari?

"you can't waste away in there kiba it's dangerous!"

Jim? What is he taking about.

"please kiba it's been three days. You need to come out" kalya said urgently.

Wait three days?!?

I shot up at the news. I've been sulking around in here for three days?

"seems you lost track of time" Rai muttered "come along. I think it's time you reassured your friends that your alive"

He's right. What an I doing laying around here sulking? Sure some people died and that sucks but there's still others alive that need my help. I can't give up on them!

I opened the door with a bright smile "hey guys. What did I miss?"