Baby Scan

Shuichis pov

We sat in the waiting room nervously. Kokichi was five months pregnant so we were due to get a baby scan. We could also find out the baby's gender.

Kokichiwas gripping his knees nervously. He hated hospitals. He's had bad experiences with hospitals misgendering him so he absolutely hates going to the hospital. We actually had to drag him out of the house today!

Suddenly he turned to us with tears in his eyes "guys what if there's something wrong with the baby? What then?"

"hey look at me baby" kaito said gently lifting his chin up "the baby's going to be just fine I promise. Their going to be healthy and beautiful just like you"

"ok thanks kaito" he smiled weakly.

Suddenly a nurse came in "ok we'll take you in now love" she said kindly. Kokichi shrunk away nervously. I took his hand and gently led him in.

He lay down on the bed and the nurse placed some cream on his stomach.

"mmm feels cold" kokichi muttered.

The nurse scanned his stomach and the baby's image appeared on the screen.

"looks like you have a baby boy" the nurse smiled happily.

"a son" I muttered with a proud smile. Shuichi was also smiling.

Kokichi had happy tears in his eyes. It was fair to say that we were all very happy.