Brutal Crime

Sayoris pov

I woke up to a blood curdling scream coming from the gym. It sounded like hidori!

Token rubbed his eyes sleepily "what's that noise" he muttered.

"I don't know but we should check it out" he nodded and we left the room together.

The two of us ran to the gym to find hidori on her knees in shock. I followed her gaze and froze.

It was mibuki pinned to the wall with scissors and on the wall was  blood lust written in blood.

"a body has been discovered!"

Everyone came running in with grim faces.

"no no no not the scissors" token muttered on the verge of a panic attack.

"I'm going to take him out for a bit" I told the others as I gently led him out.

I sat him down outside "your ok token" I told him in a soothing tone. He nodded looking a little calmer "did you recognise those scissors?"

"yeah they looked like the custom made scissors genocide Jack carries around" he muttered.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
GENOCIDE JACKS SCISSORS

I walked back in and their was a lively conversation going on.

"I have reason to believe that the real genocide Jack is hiding among us" talya muttered.

"whys that?" akamaru asked.

"take a look at this" she opened up a file depicting several people being killed in the same brutal fashion as mibuki "genocide Jack was never caught and their age and gender remains a mystery till this day so tell could very well have blended in with the rest of us"

"fascinating very fascinating" konnie giggled.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
GENOCIDE JACK IS AMONG US?

I decided to inspect the body. The way mibuki was killed and the bloody message was definitely in par with the genocide Jack case but I noticed something very odd about the scissors.

"have you noticed it too?" naoko smiled at me.

I nodded "these scissors are definitely fake"

"indeed" she smiled confidently "there's no way those scissors belong to the real genocide Jack"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FAKE SCISSORS

"sayori I found something!" token ran in suddenly.

"show me" I said following him.

He led me to the music room and pointed to a bloody spot near the guitars. This could be where she died.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER IN THE MUSIC ROOM?

"I also found this inside the piano" token handed me a bloody knife. I noticed the knife had a dove carved into it. Interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER WEAPON

"if a knife was used to kill her then where was the killing blow?" I muttered "we have to check the body again"

I ran back to the gym and looked closely at mibukis body. I noticed a clear stab wound in her skull. How did I miss that before!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KILLING BLOW

"alright brats" Monokuma popped up "I'm bored as hell. Let's just get to the class trail already!"

I sighed and turned to the others "alright let's get started!"