Pool Day

Shuichis pov

"alright boys and girl get your stuff it's time to go" kaito yelled. Me, shuichi and sayori came running up with kiba snuggled into my arm.

"is everyone ready? Then let's go!"

Today we planned to have a family day out at the leisure centre. The pool had finally opened and I was dieing to take a dip with my family!

I walked in, booked a hour and walked into the changing rooms. We all got changed into our trunks and sayori got changed into her swimsuit. Once we were changed we walked to the pool.

We all jumped in. Kiba wasn't old enough to swim so I had to hold onto him and keep at the shallow end since I'm pretty small. Kiba acted up at first, whining and complaining about the cold water but thankfully he settled down and even started to enjoy the water. I looked at my husbands and smiled.

"it's nice to get out with our kids every once in a while isn't it guy?"

"it sure is" kaito said kissing me and kiba on the head.

After me and my husbands had our fun we took kiba to the kiddie pool and sat him down in the shallow water. He splashed around happily. We smiled at him. He's so cute!

"look guys sayoris swimming!" shuichi yelled pointing to sayori who was doing the doggy paddle.

"Well done sweetheart" me and kaito cheered her on.

Eventually our hour was up and we had to leave the pool. We got changed into our regular clothes and left the leisure centre.

"was that fun baby?" I asked

"it sure was" sayori smiled happily.

"how about we go out and do fun things every Sunday?"

"yep yep!" kiba cheered.

I laughed and got in the car to drive us home.