Leaving The School

Sayoris pov

"it's time everyone" I held my finger over the red button. Once I press this we can finally leave. I turned to the others. They nodded firmly. That's all I needed.

I pressed the button and the huge metal door opened. What was waiting for us was a broken landscape that used to be our home.

"this is insane" akamaru whispered.

Everyone was frozen in fear. Everyone except polo.

"Tsmugi told us about this guys you shouldn't be surprised and we definitely shouldn't be scared. We survived a killing game! We can handle a little apocalypse!" he's really grown through all this. Marco would be so proud of him.

"polo's right guys" I cut in "we can get though this as a team!" we put our hands together and walked out the door.

The city was worse than I thought. Buildings had crumbled, schools had caught on fire and people were shooting each other in the streets! I couldn't believe it. How did this happen!

We turned our attention to the big screen where a girl around kibas age was smiling widely at us.

"why hello survivors of the killing game. I am Tsmugis aprentice aiyo and I'm here to spread Dispair in her place. Get ready for a whole new level of hell!"

I tried to calm my shakey breath. It seems our battle isn't over yet.