Celebration

Shuichis pov

I came home with kaito only to for both of us to be takled hugged by kokichi.

"guys I got a job! I got a job!" kokichi cheered.

"you did" I gasped.

"kichi that's great" kaito picked kokichi up and spun him in the air "we've gotta celebrate!"

"agreed" I nodded "let's eat out"

*in the car*

Sayori babbled adorably while kokichi played peek-a-boo with her. It's been a while since I've seen him this happy. Getting this job must be a real relief for him.

"soooo what kind of job did you get kichi?" kaito asked.

"fuyuhiko came around and asked me to be his second in charge at the yakusa"

"the yakusa!" I yelped "isn't that a little dangerous"

"yeah but a jobs a job and besides leadership skills are my speciality" kokichi grinned.

"ok as long as careful" I sighed.

"hehe I will be" he said leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

We arrived at towa city diner. We sat down and ordered several bottles of panta for kokichi.

"we're proud of you kid" kaito said kissing kokichi on the cheek.

"so proud" I said rubbing noses with him.

"Ababa" sayori babbled.

"aww you guys are the best" kokichi said pulling us into a hug with tears in his eyes.

We spent the rest of the night celebrating our husbands success.