Kaitos Grandparents

Kokichis pov

I was sitting in the living room holding sayori. She cooed happily in my arms. It was honestly adorable!

Suddenly I heard a loud knock on the door.

"I got it" kaito jumped up and answered the door.

I watched as the door swung in kaitos face, revealing kaitos Grandparents.

"kaito dear are you alright" kaitos grandma said worriedly.

"yeah I'm fine grandma" kaito said rubbing his nose.

They caught sight of me and smiled "kokichi dear we heard you gave birth about a week ago. Congratulations!"

"aww thank you" I smiled at them.

"so what do we have here eh?" kaitos grampa said bending down to see her.

"she's our beautiful little girl sayori" I said kissing her forehead.

Sayori cooed excitedly at the new people.

"she sure is a hyper young lady" kaitos grampa said stroking her cheek.

"great grandparents" kaitos grandma said blissfully "I never thought I'd live to see the day"

"would you like to hold her" I asked surprising the older couple.

"Well if you don't mind dear" kaitos grandma said nervously.

I placed the baby in their arms. They were nervous at first but after a while holding a baby became natural to them.

Shuichi took out his camera and took some pictures to commemorate the moment. I smiled to myself. I have such a lovely family!