[25] Nov 4, 2022 - Friday 19:05 [61]

| University

I spent the whole class receiving stares from Rosé and Jisoo. These two... they tried to make me laugh, which they did, but what they said wasn't even that funny, it was more them trying to comfort me... I never know what to do in these situations, seeing people also struggle felt kinda good.

Jisoo is walking in the direction of the door, she said she needed to go to the bathroom... and... yeah... yeah... she walks through the door. I look automatically back at Rosé who is focused on her laptop.

"Rosé... did you and Jisoo..." I whisper.

I start to gesture a kiss by awkwardly bringing the ends of my pencil and pen closer together.

"... Again...?"

Rosé chuckles.

"No... and now she doesn't even answer my messages as quickly as she used to... now all she cares about is that stupid game..."

"What game?"

"Minecraft... or whatever it is..."

"Jisoo...? Minecraft?"

Hmm...

"Why are you making that face?"

"Did you see her play...?"

"No, why?"

"Nothing..."

"It's obviously, not nothing, what did you mean by that?!"

I chuckle.

"Careful. You almost sound like you care about what she does..."

Rosé looks at me annoyed.

"I don't care..."

"Nothing really changed after the party...?"

"Yes... she has become even more annoying... and she pisses me off so much with that smirk she now does... but she is still so..." she bites her lip.

I chuckle.

"Okay, okay... but... Rosé...?"

She looks at me more attentively.

"... If Jisoo said she likes you and wanted to date you, would you really say no?" I pout.

"You know I don't date... I don't like being tied to anyone."

I pout even harder, annoyed and look away from her.

"... Why are you being like this?"

"I like Jisoo..."

She chuckles and looks at me, more nervously.

"But she said anything...?"

I chuckle.

"No... and I hope she doesn't really fall for you."

"Ya... you suppose to be on my side... and I don't want her to fall either... and... how this is going... she won't... every time I try to flirt with her... is just embarrassing how she doesn't notice or... care."

"Ohh, you are actually trying now...? Hmmm."

"Trying... failing... I don't know what is more accurate... but... she kissed me! She has to be attracted to me too, you don't go around kissing someone like that for no reason."

"I believe there was a PlayStation involved... but sure."

"But she asked me to kiss her..."

Ah.

"... What? Say it."

"I don't know if that really weighs in on how much attracted she is to you since she asked Jennie first, and--"