[71] May 7, 2023 - Sunday 17:29 [245]

| Residence

♪ [ ~ Heavenly - Cigarettes After Sex ~ ]

I'm sitting on the floor against my blue sofa looking at my... two phones on the mini table.

She's supposed to arrive around 17:30...

It reached thirty... I bite my lip and breath deeply as I look at the door...

...

*beep*

I step away from the counter and quietly observe Jennie as she sneakily enters through the door, her gaze still fixed on the corridor. With a smile on my face, I walk over to her.

She closes the door. I wrap my arms around her from behind making her flinch... and chuckle. She grasps my forearms and lets her weight fall on me. I kiss her cheek from behind.

She turns around. 

"I'm late... mianhae."

"I didn't even notice..." I chuckle.

She places her bag down on the floor and smiles at me.

"You're lying..." she pulls the collar of my shirt and kisses me.

I feel her lips once more and hug her, burying my head in the curve of her neck. She lifts her feet a bit up and hugs me back, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and back.

"... Miss me that much...?" she asks.

I chuckle and lower my body even more feeling her embrace... she starts rubbing her fingers on my nape as we hug.

"... You kept changing the flowers of the vase to new ones ..."

I let her go and kiss her cheek.

"Someone has to... now you are never here..." I say playfully as I pout. I grab her bag and walk towards the bedroom door, placing it inside.

She chuckles and walks over to the sofa, lets herself fall onto it and lies down in her usual corner, near the desk.

I sit in the opposite corner.

"... So... how were your days with your boyfriend...?"

She chuckles, I... I don't even look at her.

She kicks my leg.

"Jisoo was there too..."

"Hm..." I nod, trying not to be... too annoyed... with the fact that she spent more than a week with him there...

She laughs, and I clench my jaw crossing my arms.

She crawls in my direction and side-hugs me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You're jealous...?"

I hold her leg on top of my lap.