[34.3] Dec 19, 2022 - Monday 03:36 [106]

*brr*

*brr*

*brr*

I open my eyes.

| Christmas Party's House

Fuck... did I fall asleep...?

Jennie moves her body up.

*brr*

*brr*

She takes her phone out and starts listening tiredly to what someone is saying on the other line.

"You don't need," she looks at me.

"... She's with me..."

Hm?

"... Okay, we meet you there then..." she locks her phone and looks at me.

"... It was Rosé and Jisoo, Rosé offer to drive us home."

"Ohhhh."

She chuckles.

Jennie gets up and I do the same, but... as soon as I get up, I grab the handrail because I feel like I'm going to fall.

Jennie grabs my arm and I try my hardest to walk like a normal person walks, which is... noooooormaal.

As we are almost out I hear a flash and the fucking light. Jisoos... I open my eyes and even Jennie moved her hand to her face with the sudden flash. A boy just took a photo of us out of nowhere and kept walking, taking photos of others.

"... We must look great..." I say and she chuckles still grabbing my arm.

"Mhm."

...

| Road to Residence

We reach the road where Rosé left her car and...

"Get out!" Jennie freezes as I do too, hearing Jisoo's angry voice.

Jisoo? Angry?!

We hurry to the car and Jisoo is pulling the guy that Rosé once kissed in class out of Rosé's car.

I feel so dizzy, argh... my eyes fall on Rosé standing beside her car, worried about what Jisoo is doing...

Jisoo takes out the guy that is clearly drunk, almost not standing up... pffs... I can't relate... not me...

Jisoo starts to get away from him--

°°°

He hit Jisoo's face making her fall against the car.

Rosé runs and puts herself in front of her.

I'm going to fucking kill him!!

I get near him and push him away... fuck... I really thought I had more strength... he barely moved.

He puts his hands on my sweater.

Not my fucking sweater with the cute deer!! I push him away applying more strength... making him stumble backwards... but as I did more strength... my stomach... not now... please...

Jisoo gets up and chuckles, smiling at the guy. That's one way to react for someone who just received a punch... Jisoo comes from behind me but Rosé grabs her and doesn't let her get closer.

"... Rosé, move..." Jisoo says smiling.

"You have five seconds to walk away," everyone turns to Jennie... as she says it calmly and with a serious tone, starting to walk towards us.