[80] Sep 5, 2023 - Tuesday 08:53 [366]

| G. Entertainment Building

I breathe deeply on my desk...

I was just trying to keep everyone I love safe and do what I thought was right at the time, including yesterday too... and now... I have both of my best friends mad at me... 

Jisoo said she shouldn't have asked me to keep this a secret from Rosé, that she understands... and from one side she's glad that Rosé knows everything now... but... even though I specifically told her I would do this if she wouldn't tell her... I still feel like I betrayed her trust... and Rosé... Rosé?

"Hi..." I say to Rosé as she sits next to me.

She looks at me... still a bit annoyed...

"Hi, stupid..."

I smile.

"... I talked to Jisoo last night..."

I move my chair more to hers.

"And...?"

"She still says she doesn't want us to get back together..."

"Hm..."

"She also said you asked her multiple times for her to tell me... and she kept saying no and asking you not to tell me... and you told me anyway... after way longer than you should have... but... because of that... I'm almost forgiving you..."

I smile more relieved.

"What she told you? Why can't you guys be together now...?"

"We talked for hours... about everything... and she said that... in reality, nothing has changed... that we shouldn't be together... just stay as friends... and even that she's not sure... 'cause she says she doesn't want me to be involved with her..."

"And... what you said...?"

"See you at work..."

I press my lips.

"Hm... okay... so... you didn't really change your mind on her...?"

"No... besides the fact that she's part of... a... you know... and everything that she went through... that nerd is still... just my nerd..." 

I nod smiling.

"... Jisoo just needs to be less overprotective about me... and we can make it work... it's... Lisa... it's not like you and Jennie... me and her... we both agree you should move on... Jennie too..."

"You talked about... what Jennie says...?" I ask rubbing nervously my ring.

"Only that's what she chose, and there's no going back now... that she doesn't regret anything that happened between you two, but wants you to move on... like she did... she wants you to be happy... find who and what makes you happy... that's what she wants you to do..."

I nod with my eyes blurry.

Rosé holds my forearm on the desk.

"... Me and Jisoo will always be here for you... you will always have us..." 

I wipe my tears, looking out the window.

"... And don't think I'll let you end up with a trashy girl..." she says with a playful tone and her voice slightly affected.

I chuckle at her stupid comment and look at her...

"Thank you, Rosé..."

"Lisa... I found you... there's nothing you can do about it now... so when will you stop saying thank you for every little thing to me, stupid...?"

I smile...

I swear I don't want to sound dramatic... because I know is not that simple... but... 

Rosé... she saved me...

"It's kinda hard to stop... because I want to keep saying it to you..."

"But I don't want to hear it. Try harder then," she says and starts working and ignoring me, making me chuckle.