[93] Feb 7, 2026 - Saturday 10:08 [1252]

| Hospital

Jennie moved back to the normal hospital rooms... they caught the last member of the group... nobody is after her anymore... she's... free now... Jisoo too... everyone is free...

I'm going up on the elevator with Rosé and Jisoo...

Now... it will be the second time I see her... but the first time I will actually be able to talk to her... touch her... and feel her reaction to my touch again...

The elevator doors open... oh... miss Sana... with X... getting out of Jennie's room.

I smile at them... Sana raises her eyebrows teasing us, and runs in a hurry to hug us...

"Please tell me you don't have to keep being out of the country..." Rosé says.

"No... I'm thinking of staying... and... for good..." she smiles at X and back at us.

"Are you guys finally together? Like... X signing a divorce soon...?" I ask.

"You are asking obviously because you worry so much about us..." X laughs.

"Obviously..." I joke too.

"Jennie... she is officially single again..." he waves me some papers.

I breathe deeply, trying to contain my smile.

"We have to go, but we definitely have to plan something and hang out all of us again," Sana says and everyone bids each other bye.

♪ [ ~ So My Darling - Rachel Chinouiri ~ ]

Rosé walks to Jennie's door and smiles at me...

I breathe deeply and smile at her...

Jisoo touches my shoulder and smiles at me too, looks back at Rosé... and nods...

I feel my eyes automatically burn...

We start to enter... it's just an individual room...  and...

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

Jennie...

She... made a bun... she looks so beautiful... she's on her bed... with her eyes starting to get red too...

"Hi, Nugget..." she says containing her tears... fuck...

I let my tears fall and wipe them right away.

"Hi, Mandu..."

She laughs...

I'm not strong enough... I cover my face with my hand and let my tears fall again.

I wipe my tears again smiling at her.

"Stop crying, idiot..." she says wiping her tears. 

She shows me her hand in the air...

I walk to her and hold her hand...

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

°°°

I hold it tight... we both smile at each other... and look in front of us...

Rosé is hiding behind Jisoo as she wipes her tears, and Jisoo is smiling at us with watery eyes...

"Don't scare us like that again..." Jisoo says.