[75] Jun 10, 2023 - Saturday 16:07 [279]

| University's Garden

♪ [ ~ A Heart of Sunflower - Dreamcatcher ~ ]

*people clapping*

I look up from my phone surprised, and... clap my hands... grab my phone again, looking around.

"I'm sure Jennie and you will work it out, it's our graduation day, try to enjoy it..." Rosé says, sitting next to me.

I nod and give her a small smile.

Jennie... is basically pushing me away... barely responding to my messages... most days now are just... we saying goodnight to each other...

I thought about going there... but... she would have killed me... I wonder... if I should have gone?

I shake off my thoughts as I see Jisoo. She's walking towards us, but it's just... Jisoo...

She sits next to Rosé.

"Where is Jennie?" Rosé asks.

Jisoo moves her head in the direction of the end of a row behind us...

Jennie... immediately looks away from me and looks at the university representative talking in front of us... she's sitting next to X... both of them look so tired...

...

The ceremony just ended. I get up and I look back, but... they are not here anymore...

I clench my jaw and breath out deeply.

"Can I steal Jisoo?" I ask.

"What's new?" Rosé says and Jisoo chuckles, starting to walk side by side with me.

"Any news about Sana?"

She leans against the wall.

"Don't get your hopes up but--"

"What?!" I lean on the wall too.

"Your aunt keeps the other person that's inside the group, that's in this too, a secret... but... according to her, Sana is alive for now, thanks to that person... and from what I understood... that person must be in a high ranking to have the power to demand them stop Sana's execution... but not high enough... 'cause they can't sneak her out without putting everything at risk... apparently they wanted to do it anyway, but your aunt didn't let them..."

"... So what's the plan now...? Jennie stopped talking to me about it..." 

"The plan is still on, and the same... but now we have another objective too. Rescue Sana. The date is a few days before their wedding... everyone is stressed about it, and just focused on that, so it's our best chance..."

"Why the group cares so much about their wedding...?"

"If Jennie didn't tell you... I shouldn't either..."

"Jisoo..." 

She sighs.

"... Jisoo..." I meet her gaze again.

She breathes even more deeply and looks back at me.

"... Jennie... from a young age... always stood out... with her fighting skills, beauty, and... temperament... which made her be noticed even by the higher ranks of the group... one of those people became obsessed with her... and they had the power, regardless of means, to force her to marry them if they wanted--"