[62.3] Mar 20, 2023 - Monday 23:52 [197]

| Residence

I finish cleaning the kitchen and enter my bedroom. Nobody is here... but the bathroom door is slightly open and with the lights on.

I walk over to the wardrobe, grab my pyjama pants and place them on the bed, next to her pyjama. I take my shirt off, and as I do... I see Jennie coming to the door. She leans against it, brushing her teeth and looks at me intently. I grab the upper part of my sweatpants and push them just a bit below showing a bit of my underwear. I look at her... and she keeps looking at me.

She sighs and goes inside the bathroom again.

"What you are doing to me is a crime...!" I hear her shout.

"Says the criminal...!" I shout back and chuckle. I change into my pyjama pants and put on a white Celine bralette, the same type as the other night, which apparently Jennie doesn't dislike when I wear them to sleep...

I go inside the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. Jennie glances at me, her gaze lingering up and down as she applies something to her cheeks. She finishes and organizes her stuff better.

"Use this one, and then this one, I bought them for you."

"Jinjja?" I look at her surprised.

"Mhm, don't forget the order..." she walks behind me, kisses my shoulder blade and goes out of the bathroom... with a... malicious smile...? I furrow my eyebrows seeing her go... hm...

...

[ ~ Stand Still - Sabrina Claudio ~ ]

I enter the bedroom. It's just the low light of the yellow lamp beside the bed that lights the space. The sound of the rain hitting strongly against the window is also all that echoes in the room. It's raining more heavily... the weather seems to start to get at its worst peak. I look down at the bed, and Jennie is already under the covers peeking with her head...

"Why are you covering yourself so much...?" I ask.

She presses her lips.

"... Jennie?!"

"What...?"

"You-you have clothes on?"

"I have..." she chuckles.

*rumble of thunder*

She flinches.

"Ya! I saw your bare shoulder... are you really dressed?"

"I'm wearing the same as you," she lifts her upper body and she-she's wearing a dark brown-ish triangle bralette with Calvin Klein written in white in the middle. I feel my face burn...

She chuckles.

"... Come here... you have to overcome your biggest fear of my body... or should I say two fears...?" she laughs.

I-

I cover my face with my hand and settle into my side of the bed. I press my stomach against the mattress, lying down on top of the sheets.

"... Look at me..." she chuckles.

"... You have them too..."

"Is not the same..." I say with my head buried in my pillow.

"How is it not?"

"You... have a bigger heart..."

She breaks into a light laughter and I feel her pressing her body close to mine, with the sheets being the only barrier in the middle of us since she's underneath and I'm on top. I-I'm feeling a lot of things right now... but...