[46] Jan 14, 2023 - Saturday 13:08 [132]

| Residence

I roll my eyes as I see Rosé putting more food on my plate.

"Rosé, I'm full, I can't eat more."

"You eat so little."

"Maybe it's you who eats too much."

She chuckles and grabs her phone.

She furrows her eyebrows reading something.

"... What?"

"That family that went missing... was found..."

"And...?"

She pushes her plate away on the counter and rubs her chest.

"They... they were murder... but violently... the stupid who found them just posted pictures on the Internet and now they're everywhere."

I clench my jaw.

"I don't know if I want to see them..."

"Don't... whoever did this... even painted with what looks like blood... symbols on the walls... and on their bodies."

"Jisoos... on the kid too?"

"The kid didn't appear in the pictures... but I hope not..."

"Do they know what those symbols mean?"

"It just says that it must be a new criminal organization, a group or something that has come to the city and is marking its territory... it looks like the guy who died was involved in some shady businesses... fish wasn't the only thing he was apparently selling..."

...

"Rosé, study and stop reading about more cases... it's getting worse... and worse."

"I'll but listen... people are saying this group is actually very well known, that they are responsible for millions of murders over the decades."

I breathe deeply.

"Great..."

"And some of the articles say they may be related, besides drugs and murderers, to sex trafficking."

I clench my jaw and nod silently.

"... Don't accept any offers from strangers or buy any drugs...!"

"Ah-I, I was not planning... on doing any of that..." I chuckle.

"... Rosé, come on..."

"I know, I'm sorry, but I'm panicking..."

"I'm going to see my aunt tomorrow, so I'll ask her if she knows more about this... but don't worry... if they really are that powerful, they won't do anything without a reason... even more to random people like us..."

She breathes out pensively.

"Hm... okay..."