[58] Feb 21, 2023 - Tuesday 10:33 [171]

| Therapist's Office

"You can sit here," he says smiling.

I nod in silence and sit on the sofa.

He sits in front of me and, casually crosses his legs... hm... he has socks with deer on them... not that I like him more because of that... but... okay, I do... he has the potential to grow on me... 

...

| Therapist's Office Road

I exit the building and catch sight of Jennie leaning against her parked car, absorbed in scrolling through her phone.

"Miss..."

She looks at me and takes a step forward.

"... You know you didn't have to wait, you are going to be late now..."

"Yeah... I know I didn't have to, you said it a hundred times..."

I chuckle and she holds each of my hands with hers, putting herself against the car again.

"... It's almost as if you don't want me here..." she pouts annoyed.

I chuckle and hold better each of her hands.

"Of course I do... I just don't want you to get in trouble because of me..."

"Too late..." she chuckles.

"... So how did it go?"

"Weird... I had to talk... and he kept taking notes..."

"Isn't he hot?!"

"Don't push your luck..."

"He is. I don't need you to answer."

"Sure, he is cute..."

"Not just cute. He was one of my first crushes."

"So ethical of you," I chuckle and she laughs.

She looks at me in silence.

"You liked him...? Will you keep coming...?"

I clench my jaw and nod.

"Ne..."

She smiles. 

*brr*

And rolls her eyes.

*brr*

She lets go of my hands and grabs her phone... are messages from her dad... 

She looks at me.

"... Is just two weeks..." I add.

♪ [ ~ Kiss U Right Now - Duckwrth ~ ]

"Hm..." she complains as she grabs my sweater on my stomach and pulls it more towards her.

"We can't kiss, can't we...?"

She looks around at the people on the road and nods no.

"I want to kiss you so bad... right here... in front of everybody..." she says in a low tone, slowly, looking at my lips.

She grabs my sweater with more strength. 

"... What I want to do you... ah... my thoughts aren't really decent right now..."

"Where do you want to go...?"

"We can't..."

I lean in closer, so that she can feel the firmness of my stomach against her hand... 'cause I think she likes to feel it.

She applies more pressure with her hand, gradually sliding it down while maintaining our eye contact...

"Right now... I could be... kissing you... I'm already missing your lips..."

She keeps going down with her hand, pressing it... now already over my jeans, still looking at me with her lips parted.

"... Jen... Jennie... why are you doing this to me...?"

"I want you to... want me to have you. I think I wanna miss you... purposely leave you... so I can come back to you and have you beg me to have you..."

"Me begging you...?"

"Mhm..."

"Are you imagining it...?"

"Mhm..."

"Am I on my knees begging you...?"

She looks at me with slightly parted lips, and I can see her pressing her tongue against her teeth.

*brr*

She breathes out deeply...

"I have to go, Nugget..."

"Ya, don't start calling me that..."

She laughs pleased.

"... Are you sure I can't go visit you? I don't even need to step foot in your house... you would just have to sneak out to the city and go meet me..."

"Aww, ani... it's too risky for you to be there..."

"I'm gonna miss you..."

"I know..."

I roll my eyes and chuckle.

She pulls me into a hug, her hands find their place on my back and I also wrap my arms around her.

"... I'm going to miss your annoying face too..."

"It's okay... you can admit that I'm more than a pretty face to you..."

She chuckles.

"Yeah, you're an idiot too..."

She lets go of our hug and I open her car door. She looks at me and enters.

"Text me when you arrive, and don't text anyone while driving... be careful."

She fastens her seatbelt, puts her black sunglasses on and looks at me.

"I will..." 

She lowers her sunglasses and winks at me seductively.

 "... Bye, Nugget..."

"No... come on..."

She laughs... her gummy smile...

"... Bye, Mandu... drive safe..." I charmingly wink dorky at her.

Her annoyed face... and then... that smile... 

She starts to go.

I slide my hands into the pockets of my jeans and look at the floor and then up, to her car until it disappears as she turns left in a curve... and... why are we still looking at that curve...? Aish... I don't know... let's go home...