[76.2] Jun 22, 2023 - Thursday 21:01 [291]

| Hotel Near Beach

I walk with Rosé through the entrance.

"Wae? Why do they want to celebrate the end of the course in this big-ass five starts hotel?" Rosé asks, and I rub my neck looking away.

I see a tiny bear running... I smile and grab Jennie in my arms. She's smiling widely... and... oh... I rub my finger on her eyebrow, where she has a tiny stitch.

"Are you okay...?" I whisper.

"Never better..." she gives me a peck.

I let her go on the floor, and Jennie hugs Rosé.

"What happened to you?!" Rosé asks.

"Rosé?!" I see Jisoo run to the entrance surprised.

"Omo... why are guys acting so cra--" Jisoo lifts Rosé, and they almost fall.

Rosé wraps her arms around Jisoo's neck smiling, confused.

"... Ya..." she chuckles.

"... You just saw me this morning, nerd..."

"Rosé... I... I love you..."

Rosé parts her lips and freezes, not uttering a word, just staring at Jisoo in shock.

Jennie falls with her back a bit against me, also in shock.

Jisoo starts to lower Rosé back to the floor and stays silent, looking at her anxiously.

"Hi, guys..." Sana appears at the entrance with X behind her. He has his hands around her, not touching her, just... weirdly near her as she walks.

Sana turns around.

"I swear, X, let me breathe. I can walk... and still even kick your ass if I want...!"

"You just passed out an hour ago..."

"And as I told you, for the millionth time, I've already eaten... move...!"

"Sa-Sana...?" Rosé says, and lets go of Jisoo... she walks in a hurry to Sana... Jisoo smiles tiredly, turning around to face them.

Roseanne...

I stop looking at Jisoo and go to them, joining the hug.

"... Wh-whe-ah-where have you been?" Rosé asks... clearly in a good state of mind.

Sana looks at all of us and then back at her...

"It's... a long story... I'll tell you after we... go downstairs near the beach... yes... I'm dying to get drunk..."

The suffering on X's tired face... I press my lips.

...

♪ [ ~ Ojitos Lindos - Bad Bunny, Bomba Éstereo ~ ]

We entered the hotel's nightclub and we are at the bar against the counter... Jennie and Sana are doing exactly what they want... drink...

Rosé is... looking nervously at Jisoo, who is smiling and acting normal with her... but quieter than usual... besides the non-return I love you she just had... she still has an important conversation to have with her... I can't imagine what's going through her mind as she looks at Rosé... but she looks at her... so lovingly... that... she's not mad at her... she knows her... she knows who is the crazy, insane girl she likes... scratch that... loves...

"Nerd... come... dance with me..." Rosé says and pulls Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo smiles and goes with her.

I hold Jennie's hand and Sana, X's.

"Let me just drink this one more..." Jennie says.

"I don't think I can dance, Sana..." X says tiredly, seated on the counter chair.

Sana smiles mischievously at me and grabs me, pulling me to the dance floor... I chuckle as I see Jennie's and X's faces. Jennie lets go of her drink and X gets up from the chair immediately, and both start walking toward us.

"Ya, she is mine!" Jennie says playfully but with a serious gaze at Sana as she pulls me away from her. Sana laughs and grabs X's hand, pulling him to her.

I look at Jennie in front of me... I move my hand to her lower back.

I go down... and up as I roll my body against hers... and argh... is involuntarily how my tongue slips out as I dance...

She places her hand on my shoulder... and teases me too... I love seeing her dancing... and how she looks at me with her ojitos lindos, indeed...

I get near her ear.

"You know what is one of the things I love most about you...?" I ask her.

She moves her hand to my cheek and nods no, looking at me tenderly.

"... I can dance with you... any type of song... from slow ballads... crazy, goofy ones... all the way to the dirtiest..."

She smiles.

"... I want to keep learning, discovering new songs and styles of dance... and... keep dancing all of them with you... for the rest of my life..."

She rubs my cheek with sparkly eyes...

She chuckles.

"Can you imagine us... learn and dance rock and roll...?"

I laugh.

"I can actually... you don't think? Don't I got the moves...?" I dance dorky to her.

She laughs and kisses me.

...

♪ [ ~ Nostáligco - Rvssian, Rauw Alejandro, Chris Brown ~ ]

I lean closer to Jennie hear.

"Where is X?" I ask Jennie as I look around and see everyone except him.

"I don't know..."

"Jisoo, don't lose them. I'm going outside...!" I say, and she nods.

I climb up the stairs through the tight hallway and reach the door... the loud sound from the nightclub is still loud out here outside, and... hehe... I see the ocean... and... walking on the sand is fun...

Asasdf... I step back as soon as I feel a hand touch my chin.

"Interesting... long time no see..." I look in the direction of the... familiar voice...

"Somi?"

"Where are my brother and his dear fiancée?"

"X?"

"Yes, I just have one. Where is he...?"

"Ah... I don't know... what are you doing here?"

She chuckles and looks me up and down.

"I should be asking you the same... but I'm a bit in a hurry... this night is just getting started..." she gets near.

°°°

I-I feel her pressing the edge of a gun on my waist.

"... Go home while you can... ne...?" she whispers.

"I'm not letting you touch them--"

"Yeah... I can see the similarities..." she smirks and I see her han--