[67.2] Apr 20, 2023 - Thursday 23:54 [228]

| Residence

♪ [ ~ Map On Your Face - RIO ~ ]

Jennie is already filling the bathtub with, hm, a perverted smile written all over her face...

She starts to take out her clothes, smirking at me.

I'm doing it slowly, not knowing where to look, already starting to feel the skin of my cheeks burn...

She already took off all her clothes, put them in the laundry basket and is getting inside. She's in a white... aish... what's with this girl and Calvin Klein...? Ne... white Calvin Klein underwear... similar to the previous night we spent together.

I just need to take off my pants. I start to take them off. I'm wearing dark blue underwear... Jennie is looking at me with basically almost her body underwater, with the waterline resting on her collarbone, part of her loose hair submerged too, and... with her usual predator's gaze...

I feel getting even more flustered with how she's looking at me... she laughs and starts playing with the water, focusing on it instead. I hate how she can literally see... how nervous she makes me.

I place all my clothes in the laundry basket and start to enter on the opposite side of her, the one with a faucet.

"So you think this is less weird?" she asks.

"... Us... in underwear... in a full bathtub?"

"... If I didn't know you... I'll be taking this so badly... you're lucky..."

"Mhm..." I smile... and splash a bit of water on her.

"Ya! Hajima, stop it!"

I laugh and splash even more. She comes near me and grabs my wrists.

I stop and look at her smiling.

"You know that if I want to... I can break free, right?"

"Ani... you can't," she says, her grip on my wrists becomes even firmer, tighter.

"Hmm."

"Hmmm," she teases.

I push my hands up, but she doesn't let go, so she falls a bit over me. She smirks.

"... Was that intentional...?"

"Ani..." I chuckle and place my head underwater. Ah, and I come back to the surface as I feel Jennie's body being pressed against mine.

I laugh.

"... What are you doing...?"

"It's cold out of the water..." she says with just her head out, on top of me.

"Hmm."

She kisses me.

"Hm," she smiles.

My gaze shifts from her eyes to her lips...

I come close and kiss her. It's new... how good it feels my wet fingers running through her dry skin, on her neck, as I pull her to me...

She breaks it and... goes back to her corner...? I furrow my eyebrows, looking at her... she smirks...

I chuckle.

She moves her hand towards her bra strap... threatening me that she will take it out.

"Jennie..."

"Your life will change for the better after, I promise..."

I chuckle.

"... Let's do it at the same time..."