[34.4] Dec 19, 2022 - Monday 04:23 [106]

I feel the car stop and I open my eyes surprised. 

| Residence

It's still raining...

"Are you sure you can go alone with her?" Rosé asks.

"Mhm," Jennie asnwers.

Oh, they are talking about me... ohh.

"Please take care of her, then."

"I will."

Jennie gets out of the car and I do the same.

"Thank you for driving us, Rosé," I say.

"Mhm..."

"Jisoo, take care of Rosé too," I say, Jisoo chuckles and Rosé rolls her eyes.

"I will..."

Rosé looks at Jisoo pensively.

I chuckle.

"Goodnight, guys." Jennie and I say bye. 

Jennie grabs my hand and pulls me along as she starts running to escape the rain, and I... follow her. 

...

♪ [ ~ this is how you fall in love - Jeremy Zucker, Chelsea Cutler ~ ]

She kept grabbing my hand, sometimes my arm or just my sweater to make sure I didn't fall until we reached my living room and then my bedroom.

I turn to her.

"I'm okay now... you can let go of my sweater, it suffered enough for tonight..." I chuckle.

She lets go.

"Go to sleep now... okay...?"

"Are you going to sleep here too? I want to cuddle with you under the Christmas lights..."

Her face starts to get serious.

Wait, wtf did I just say...?

I sit on my bed. I think her serious expression just made me sober up.

"... It-It's okay if you don't, just... just forget what I said, please..." I close my eyes with the embarrassment.

"It's not that... it's just... I... don't think I should..."

"If it's because you think I will try anything, I would never..."

"It's not that... it's..."

She stays silent.

"... Okay... I'm going to go grab my clothes at my apartment."

I widen my eyes.

"O-Omo... jinjjaya? Ah-you can have whatever you want from my closet."

She smiles.

"Your jacket...?"

"Ani! Not that..."

She chuckles.

"It's okay... I have to go either way. I don't have here my night routine stuff too."

"Hmm," I nod.

She disappears... and I feel like she's not coming back... 

Hm...

...

I got up tiredly and did my routine too, which included changing into my dark blue sweater and pants of my pyjamas, brushing my teeth, washing my face... and Jennie made me feel bad with her sacred night routine so I also put on a cream that I always forget to apply and finally my favourite lip balm. It's just to protect my lips, they get dry easily and if I don't do this I start to get tiny wounds, so I started using it for years.