[81] Dec 23, 2023 - Saturday 22:10 [475]

| Bar with a Live Stage

I was voluntarily... not dragged at all... to this after-Christmas dinner hang out... 

We all reunite again, with Nayeon, Chaeyoung and all our uni friends. Bambam also came, turns out he already was friends with half of them, and he also has been a lifesaver... I like the dude... and... it was nice... but... argh... this is just too much now... I'm tired... I want to sleep... I'll just be here until Rosé fills her hour and then... after sharing enough memories to people remember I came... I'll leave...

I grab my drink and look at Jisoo walking over to Rosé's table. She sits next to her and slides her a bowl of chips... these two... Jisoo really meant it... and until today she refuses to be with Rosé like before... they are still in the same stage... but...

I chuckle...

The affection and their mutual feelings for each other... each day... if you ask me... I see them just getting stronger and stronger... and each day... Rosé becomes even more insane with the fact that Jisoo doesn't change her mind...

My parents are divorced... but they still keep wanting to be together all the time... and when they fight, which they occasionally do, still over the same topic... Rosé trying to push Jisoo too hard... Jisoo still hangs out with us to make me, their child, happy... and... yeah... obviously because... everyone knows she loves Rosé...

Rosé never said she loves Jisoo and... I'm not seeing her saying it anytime soon... she's taking Jisoo's choice... very personally...

I walk to them and sit next to Jisoo.

"Are the chips a sorry for stopping replying to me again last night...?" Rosé asks Jisoo, and I change my gaze to the stage... I'm not here... or taking sides...

"Rosé, you brought up the same conversation..."

Rosé picks up a chip, eats it sighing... and looks back at her.

"I'm done Jisoo... I... after someone for months...? I don't recognize myself... do you really want this...? I have no lack of options... say it, and I will go after them right now..."

Jisoo stays silent.

"We are not together anymore and... if someone is what you need... yes... you should do whatever you need... ah... you are going to sing in a bit... you have everything...?"

Rosé sighs again, steals Jisoo a kiss on the cheek and gets up, starting to go.

"Jisoo..." I say.

"This what I want..."

"Is Rosé, she's angry, she might do it... you don't really want this..."

"But it will be the best for her..."

...

"We are almost on a break... but before I go and come back, I wrote this song myself to my first... and last ex..."

♪ [ ~ Gone - ROSÉ ~ ]

Jisoo rubs her neck... yup... it seems you inspired another song... that's for you, buddy...

"~... I thought that you'd remember, but it seems that you forgot ~"
"~... It's hard for me to blame you when you were already lost ~"
"~... Oh, yeah, I'm tired of always waiting, oh, yeah, yeah ~"
"~... I see you changed your number, that's why you don't get my calls ~"
"~... I gave you all of me, now you don't wanna be involved ~"
"~... Oh, yeah, yeah, I really gotta face it, oh, yeah, yeah ~"