[57.3] Feb 20, 2023 - Monday 23:17 [170]

| Residence

♪ [ ~ the way that you see me (feat. Ayleem Valentine) - Powfu, Rxseboy, Sarcastic Sounds, Ayleen Valentine ~ ]

Jennie... happy... with... kids... and X...

I'm feeling practically sick... I almost hope she leaves me soon...

I'm feeling too attached to her...

I put the last plate to dry and place my hands on the counter's edge.

I wish we had the same dreams...

Hers... how someone tired of everything... would ever want to pass that burden on to someone else... nah... I--

I feel Jennie's hands get under my shirt, going further down to my stomach from behind.

"Come to bed..."

I turn around and her hands move, staying still under my shirt, holding my waist. Jennie is already in... my pyjamas.

I look at her in silence and nod yes.

"I was just finishing..."

"Hurry up... I'll not sleep with you again for at least two weeks... move...!"

I chuckle, turn around again and just pass the rag to finish cleaning the counter.

"... Come..!" she says as she starts to pull me, making me walk backwards.

"Ya, ya, I'm coming..." I dry my hands with the kitchen towel and throw it on the counter since I'm already a bit far.

I turn off the lights in the living room and my attention is drawn to the only cast of light around, the yellow light from the lamp beside my bed.

I get near her and move a bit her shirt up...

"... Did you change your bandage today?"

"Ne, in the morning..."

I clench my jaw... it doesn't look... good...

"Sit on the bed..."

She pauses for a moment, as if she's about to say something... but she remains silent, just takes a few steps back and sits.

...

"Hm..."

How are we going to this...?

"... Maybe is easier if you sit more in the middle of the bed." 

She starts to go backwards on the bed and I position one knee between her legs, not touching her. I move up her pyjamas to the middle of her stomach, and she looks at me with her forearms on the bed.

"... Can I take it out...?" I ask touching the bandage.

"Mhm..."

I start to take it out, and I feel her hold her breath as I do.

As we imagined... is not superficial... I don't understand shit... but there's a redness near the cut.

I start to clean it and she presses her back more backwards.

"You have been taking your antibiotics?"

"Yes... and why--" she says and flinches even more as soon I start to disinfect it.

"... Why I'm the only one undressed...?"

I chuckle.

She starts to try to take off my shirt, and I dodge her hand.