[37] Dec 21, 2022 - Wednesday 13:43 [108]

| Residence

♪ [ ~ Want U Bad - Fern. ~ ]

Jennie and I are almost ready to leave my apartment and go meet Rosé and Jisoo at the mall.

I'm standing against my bathroom door, watching her do her makeup... it's actually very entertaining and... weirdly good to see her concentrated and serious while she does it.

How should I describe Jennie's state since we woke up...? She's cold... and I would be worried if it was someone else but it's... Jennie... she's just got back to her annoying self again... and Jennie's coldness at least with me, is just her pretending she doesn't care when I'm affectionate with her but acts as if I abandoned her if I stop... we haven't kissed again. First, she keeps saying I don't have her consent and second... I don't even try... I don't know what I am allowed or supposed to do in this state we have returned to... I don't want to ruin it... and clearly, there is something going on capable of doing exactly that...

I breathe deeply.

That she doesn't tell me... the way I could ruin the mood right now just by asking her about it... but I don't want to... she's choosing to delay it for a little longer... and I don't mind having her annoy me a little longer either...

"How can you have only one mirror and the lighting be this bad?" she asks.

I chuckle.

"The old bulbs burned out and I bought the wrong ones..."

She chuckles.

"How do I look?" she smirks.

I feel myself starting to get flustered just by stressing, trying to find the right word.

"You look... ready, okay let's go," I walk to the door of the apartment.

"Lisa!" she follows me.

She grabs her things and walks to the door too. Places herself against it in front of me.

"... Is it because I look... hot?" she smirks waiting for my answer.

Were we go again... aishh.

"Is not..."

"But I look hot?"

"Among other things... yes... you do."

"Say it."

I chuckle.

"You look hot..."

"Hm... it's not funny anymore if you can say it now," she says annoyed and I smirk.

She furrows her eyebrows.

"... But... say it louder and more..."

"More what?"

She bites her lip and she's scaring me with her malicious smile.

"Say... you look so fucking hot that I want you bad..."

"Ah... I... why do I have to say that? We are late, can we go now?!"

She giggles.

She moves her hand to feel my heart and I automatically slap it.

"... Shu."

She chuckles.

"I don't need to feel it. I can see it in your red cheeks," she says placing her hands on my cheeks and... squeezes... I roll my eyes.

She lets go and smiles pleased.

"... Hm," I hm annoyed.

"You remind me a duck when you do that... no... a baby chick..."