[89] Jan 04, 2026 - Sunday 00:31 [1218]

| Jisoo's and Rosé's House

♪ [ ~ Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe, FINNEAS ~ ]

"Do you know if Jennie said anything to Jisoo?" I ask Rosé as I hand her a plate. She grabs it and puts it to dry. I look at Jisoo sitting outside, still on her phone... it's... or was... her birthday...

"Ani... she's driving me insane too..."

Jisoo gets up in a hurry from the seat and rushes over to us, grabbing her car keys on top of the counter.

"... What is it?!" Rosé aks.

"Jennie, X called. His father was ready for her. They are following her right now. I have to go, both of you stay here!"

°°°

Rosé lets her plate fall and it breaks on the floor.

"I'm coming with you...!" I say running after Jisoo. 

"Lisa!"

"You're not going to change my mind!"

"Argh! Just hurry then!" Jisoo says as she steps out through the main door. She enters the car parked in front of their house.

I follow her and enter on the passenger side.

I shut the car door and Rosé is coming with her coat. She closes the house door and rushes into the backseat.

"... I can't believe both of you are coming..."

"Shut up, it's our Jennie, drive...!" Rosé says.

...

| City Roads

Jisoo drives at high speed through the middle of the cars... drifting and taking the proper roads as I tell her where the dot on her tablet, which Jisoo says is Jennie, is moving.

"It stopped at a motel," I say pointing.

"... Turn around there...!"

Jisoo makes a full-speed U-turn, squealing the tires, making Rosé who was sitting in the middle, hold onto our seats tighter as she slides to the side and back to the middle.

"Rosé, call from my phone to this number. Is the side group of the police. Tell them, to everyone to come to the motel as quickly as they can too...!" Jisoo says handing her the phone.

Rosé grabs the phone trembling and starts calling them.

...

| Motel

We reach the entrance.

"Rosé, stay in the car and be ready to drive," Jisoo asks her. She nods and moves to the front seat as Jisoo and I get out of the car in a hurry.

"... That's Jennie's car... and there... an open busted door..." Jisoo loads her gun and unlocks it. 

"... They already found her too...!" she starts walking through the outdoor hallway, against the walls of the motel, with me following her.

She enters through the door... no one is here... but everything is turned upside down as if a fight happened here... 

"... We need to find her fast," Jisoo grabs a syringe from the floor.

We both get out and start running through the motel outside, trying to find some signal of her.

Jisoo kicks a motel room door and I look arou-