[72] May 8, 2023 - Monday 09:36 [246]

"Lisa!"

I open my eyes surprised.

| Residence

"... We are late...! Get up!" Jennie says and laughs with a worried tone, jumping out of bed. 

I lift my upper body and chuckle, seeing her hurriedly rush to the bathroom. 

*water running from the shower*

I get up and walk to the door.

"Can I come in?" I open the door slightly.

"What do you mean, idiot? Come," she chuckles.

I enter and look at her shadow behind the curtain... she's taking a shower... the space is already filled with the steam from the hot water running...

♪ [ ~ Do It for Me - Rosenfeld ~ ]

"How late are we...?" I ask, flustered.

"Lisa..." she chuckles.

I enter and walk towards her. I kiss her underneath the shower, feeling the hot water also fall on me as we kiss.

"... Not... now..." she laughs between our kisses.

"Wae... why...?" I hold her waist as I move backwards a little, letting her have more of the hot water again.

She wipes the water off her face with her hands and blinks, looking at me.

"Don't be mad..."

"Hm...?"

"X is picking me up to go with him to uni..."

I clench my jaw, breathing out deeply.

She gives me a peck, moves her head away from the water and pulls me more towards it.

"... I want to go with you... but being seen with you now can cause us problems. Nobody can suspect me and X broke up... please don't be mad... do you understand...? Trust me..."

"Mhm..." I kiss her.

"... Don't worry..."

"Then why are you pouting...?" she asks nervously.

I chuckle.

"Mianhae, it was not intentional..."

She chuckles and kisses me.

"... When will he come...? Before you go and replace me with your ex... I want to give you a proper goodbye..." I say, looking at her as my fingers trace down her bare stomach under the water... slide them... stopping on her lower abdomen, massaging it.

She bites her lower lip... her wet hair... clinging to her skin... as drops of water run through her bare face... the warmth of the steam around us... as hot drops fall on me too...

"Be fast..."

I smirk, pull her towards me and kiss her...