[77] July 1, 2023 - Saturday 12:03 [300]

| Restaurant over a hill

♪ [ ~ A Little Bit Yours - JP Saxe ~ ]

"Why did you choose a place so fancy?" Rosé asks while looking at the menu.

She leans to me over the table.

"... You want me to get a debt even before I get a job...?!" she whispers.

I chuckle and cross my arms, looking outside through the window... is really stunning out here...

"I'll pay... and they will pick you for the job, I'm sure..."

"Omo, I hope we both enter. Can you imagine us working in the same company...? I would be able to annoy you all the time..."

"Besides that, yeah, sounds awesome..." I chuckle as I feel her kick my leg.

"Why do you keep looking outside?" she looks too.

"... Oh, it looks like it's going to be a wedding oww-ahhh-wait... Lisa?!"

The people sitting outside... on the first row... Somi is... sitting next to... the man... the man that Jennie is afraid of... the head of the group...

"... That's X at the end! Somi next to her father and...! Jisoo..."

What...?

The man is... X's and Somi's father...

°°°

The bride comes...

°°°

I see Mr. Kim... holding Jennie's hand through the middle of the seats... she looks so beautiful...

"... This is Jennie's wedding?!" Rosé starts to hide.

"They can't see us, stupid... this glass is just in to out."

My eyes get automatically blurry. I wipe the tears that I already couldn't hold.

"Did you bring me here to watch you cry again...?!" she widens her sparkling eyes, confused.

"... Why are we here? Lisa..." she asks with a worried tone.

"I wanted to make sure this is what she really wants... if for a moment... she would change her mind... I just want to wait until the last moment... I need to see it... know... the moment where... she gets married... the moment where she is taken away from me... get some sort of closure of whatever shit is happening..."

I move my back more against the chair, watching it... Jennie... she's not using my ring anymore...

"I don't know if you should be doing this..."

"I need to do this... and Jisoo is alone, you didn't have doubts. You're welcome..." I chuckle tiredly.

"Hmm... I can't believe she tried to break up with me..."

"She didn't try... she broke up with you..."

She gasps.

"But I didn't agree with it."

I chuckle and nod in disbelief at her...

"... I really don't get what happened at that hotel night... Sana suddenly says she is moving to another country... you two broke up... Jennie gets back with X... Jisoo says she loves me... the fucking group appears... and just because I didn't say I love you back after... she wants to break up with me too... no... she's still... my girlfriend... whether she likes it or not."

"You are calling her girlfriend now? Now that she bro-ah tried to break up with you?" I chuckle, and she ignores me.

"... But... Rosé... deep down... do you love her or not...?" I ask looking at... Jennie exchanging her new rings, smiling at X...