[24.5] Nov 1, 2022 - Tuesday 02:08 [58]

| Party's House

We came back inside after taking more photos. The ones of me and Jisoo turn out so cool. We look like two secret agents, weirdly pointing our fingers as if they were guns and in some, we are back to back. Jennie as she took those, looked so pensive. I think she was embarrassed by us... but then, even though she tried not to laugh, she couldn't hide it with the way her lips were pressed and how her full cheeks were marked. I love each photo that we took... but the one of Jennie and me... I know it's not real 'cause she is visible still not entirely here... I'm not that stupid...

Hmmm.

I'm a normal amount of stupid!

But I can't believe there will always be a photo with us like that...

Rosé came to her default crazy self again and only cares about food and not staying still in one place... Jennie and I already told her that we don't feel like dancing. Well... Jennie said, and I agreed... X has been since we got back on the dance floor... every now and then, I see him from here... sometimes Rosé doesn't really like to use her brain... is just a thing of hers... 

Jisoo is doing her best to put up with her. She keeps obeying Rosé's requests to go with her to get more food and whatever they do when they leave, but she doesn't have much choice either, since Rosé is using the fact that she helped her with the photo to make her feel guilty when she refuses to do something... the physiological abuse... I have never seen Chipmunk so hyped... so I will give her a discount tonight... she just kissed Jisoo... the person she is attracted to... with no feelings whatsoever... no...

X is now again in a visible spot from here. Jennie, who was just against my arm, beside me as she talked with our friends, stops focusing on them and gradually comes to my front.

I don't move my arms, and she doesn't too.

She comes more backwards, pressing herself against me.

We both remain still. Neither I nor she move our arms.

She leans her back more towards me, maintaining the same posture.

"Are you going to let me fall...?" she asks annoyed and I chuckle.

Sorry... you are in control here... so I needed to be sure...

She still doesn't move her arms, making me have to be the one to take the initiative.

She's so... arghh.

I start to place my arms underneath hers and hold her in. I stay with my hands over her stomach and she responds by placing her hands over mine.

Being with her, hugging her and feeling her hands over mine... is...

I breathe out.

A feeling I never expect to find in somebody... I don't remember when I noticed it 'cause I didn't want to notice, but today is hard not to think about it... 'cause I'm feeling it all the time... it's a feeling that I usually just have when I'm alone...

But good things are never a thing I should get used to...

X just kissed the girl and looked directly at us after... I'm going to commit murder! And Jennie is still affected by it, a lot... I can feel it by her little uncontrolled heartbeat that she's not okay... which I understand... 'cause he is still the one that she wants...

She leans her back more against me, putting basically all her weight on me, and holds me tighter...

I know why she is doing this. She is hiding her pain with the strength of our touch... but I can't ignore her being hurt... so... I hold her tighter too and place my head closer to hers. I start to move slowly with the music, making her chuckle, but she also sways with me.