Thanks for reading!

Ello, Ello, Ello

Welcome to my first wattpad creation, Cheers to Senior Year.

It's such a pleasure to have you here, and I thank you to the stars and back for choosing to read this book, it means a lot.

Now, this is a book in which 6 of my all time favorite wrestlers are Seniors in High School. And I hope you enjoy reading. 

If your looking for a hilarious, sexy, dramatic, happy, sad and downright relatable book that includes a lot of the main roster, then look no further.

This book is currently UNEDITED, and I am working to not only complete the book, but to fix all it's grammatical errors so please bare with me.

Thank you for all your support 💜

*HEY: to all my re-reader. DONT SPOIL THE BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME READERS. let them suffer like you did when you first read this."

FULL SUMMARY:
Hey," Nikki said quietly from the dark corner.

The other five turn in the direction of her voice. They can't see her fully in the dark room but they could make out her figure.

"What?" Paige said just as quietly.

"Do you guys remember that pact we made at the end of Freshmen year?" Nikki asked.

Roman smiles at the thought, "Yeah I remember it."

"Of course you do," Seth says chuckling, "You're the one who made us agree to it."

Dean shakes his head, "I don't remember it."

Naomi looks at him, "You don't remember the pact?"

Dean just shrugs and then pulls out a cigaret, "A lot of shit can happen in three years. Refresh my memory why don't you?"

They all stay quite for a moment.

"Today," Roman spoke, "May 28, 2012. I promise to stand by my peers. To stay drama free."

"To stay away from the 'it' crowd" Nikki said quietly.

"To respect others, as well as myself.." Seth muttered.

"To stay clean... Drug free..." Dean said then dragged out his cigaret.

"To follow our hearts... Accomplish our dreams." Naomi said quietly

"To be the best we could be. To make our senior year drop dead amazing..." Paige mumbled

They all remain silent.

"Well," Dean said throwing his cigaret in front of him stomping on it. Then grabbed another one from the box. "Didn't we do one hell of a job keeping that pact?"

"Dean," Nikki said quietly then coughed, "Please stop smoking."

Dean stared at her the threw the cigaret in her direction.

"Dean, that isn't necessary man." Roman said stomping on the light.

"Fuck it." Dean said.

"Calm down." Paige says quietly.

"No!" Dean yelled. "I'm going to do what the hell I want. Whenever the hell I want! However the hell I wanna do it!"

"Chill out Dean." Seth said trying to calm him down.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Dean said accidentally knocking over a vase in Naomi's direction.

Naomi let out a small shriek and the others jump at the noise.

"Chill the fuck out Dean!" Roman shouts stepping in front of Dean.

The room stayed quite and they all could hear Dean breathing heavily.

"You know what?" Dean said running his hand threw his hair, "Fucking Cheers."

He walked to the door opening it, "Fucking Cheers to our senior year." then he went out the door, slamming it shut.