Preview of the Third Book

*thisll be taken down once the first chapter is out up.* *just different quotes and scenes in no particular order* *was requested do enjoy☺️*

***
"You're said you didn't want me, you said you wanted nothing to do with me remember?"
***
"You expect me to forgive the one thing I tried to prevent myself from doing and you do it."
***
"I'm tired of hearing that rhyme about sticks and stones... As though words aren't suppose to hurt more than broken bones"
***
"I'm tired of keeping a relationship that takes two and I'm trying to take account for both halves."
***
"In all honesty. If someone walked into this school right now with a weapon, I rather stand in the line of fire than associate myself with you anymore."
***
"Your trying to take away what's mine and you expect me not to react?" 
***
"I could have done something! It could have been different if I would have been there for her!"
***
"He dies... I die too ok. He changed my life too much.
***
"Gee, oh look. It's the suicidal bitch."
***
"It's not my fault that life's hard sweetheart!"
***
"Sometimes being drug free is less to do with addiction and more to do with sanity."
***
"I wanna stop trying. But there's that part in me that doesn't wanna stop."
***
"Your times running out"
***
"I went from a whore, to invisible"
***
"So it can't see a future with me anymore?"
"... I can see it, it's just blurry. I can't make out shapes. It's like the vision you get before you pass out. Unsure of everything, lost, and confused."
***
"I hate you. I hate your smile. I hate your face, I hate your laugh. I hate you because I love it all."
***
"You accomplished your goal. You finally did it, congrats."
***
"Listen to me. We're never getting back together. You fucked up. You lost your chance. Get over me."
***
"Bitches will be bitches bitch."
***
"If I get any more stressed, I'm going to have more grey hairs than my grandmother."
***
"HA! We actually thought we could be friends for life!"
***
"We don't even talk to each other anymore..."
***
"I need to see him now."
***
"Let me go!"
***
"I'm so tired."
"You just woke up"
"Mental tiredness never goes away..."
***
"No, no no no."
***
"Why? Fucking why?"
***
"There's not enough things for me to break to release my anger."
***
"We are graduating from the class of fuck it all, we made it."
***
"We cheer on the underdog because we see ourselves in them..."
***
"I love you...."
"... I loved you too."
***
"Dean!"
***
"Paige!"
***
"Roman!"
***
"Seth!"
***
"Nikki!"
***
"Naomi!"
***
"Some friend you were!"
***
"Wasted all those years actually thinking that I was your brother!"
***
"Stay the hell out my life!"
***
"I hate you. I hate you all. And I mean that. I mean it. I and hope you know I mean it."
***
"There's a nice place in hell for people like you!"
***
"Fück it all..."
***
"It's been a long way since freshmen year"
***
"Remember that pact?"
***
"Fuck that pact"
***
"Fuck you."
***
"Fuck this"
***
"I was so stupid to have ever associated myself with you."
***
"The end"
***
"Cheers, cause it's Senior Year"
***