Prologue

EDITED AS OF APRIL 29, 2017

No ones POV

May 28, 2012

Roman stood on top of the picnic table.

"What the hell are you doing?" Naomi asked as she looked up at him, fearing he would accidentally step in her food.

"Hush up," Roman says, then picks up his glass Coke bottle and a fork.

"Attention!" Roman shouted, tapping the bottle with the fork, gaining the attention of most the Freshmen population.

"First off," Roman starts, "I would like to congratulate everyone sitting here-"

"Why?" Dean interrupted looking up at him.

Roman sighed, "I was getting there..."

Dean raises his hands apologetically and everyone laughs.

Roman smirks, "As I was saying, I would like to congratulate everyone sitting here. Why? Because we have survived Freshmen year!"

With that being said, they all bust into cheers and laughter.

Roman laughs then tries to quite them down, "Hey, hey, hey. Listen we got one year down and three more to go. Those three may not always bring the best. But we gotta promise ourselves-"

"Promise what?" Seth and Paige say simultaneously, and Seth blushes.

Roman laughs slightly, "I was getting there-"

"Everyone just keeps on interrupting you? Don't they Reigns?" Naomi says with a smirk.

Roman glares at her, "Shut-"

"No fighting you two." Nikki says to them, "It's the last day of school. Just get along."

Roman sighs, then continues, "We gotta make a promise to ourselves. We gotta promise that no matter what we go through these next two years, that we will make our senior year one we'll never forget."

They all nod in agreement.

"How, Reigns?" Hunter asked from the next table over.

"Yeah," AJ says, "How are we suppose to make sure that this happens?"

Roman thinks for a moment, "We can make a pact."

"A pact?" Randy asked, "What kinda pact?"

"Yeah." They heard Paul say from somewhere in the mist of all the students.

"A pact that goes something like this," Roman said to them.

"As of Today," Roman said raising his coke bottle, "May 28, 2012, I promise to stand by my peers. To stay out of drama."

The students begin to mumble, but liked the idea.

Nikki stood up on the table with the coke bottle, "To stay away from the 'it' crowd." She said, glancing in the direction of her sister, who didn't seem to be paying attention.

"To respect others," Seth said finding the courage to stand on the table with his coke bottle as well, "As well as ourselves."

Dean takes a swig of his drink before standing as well, "To stay clean and drug free. Cause let's face it people, this the the only 'Coke' we're ever going to need!" He says pointing to his bottle, causing everyone to laugh.

"To follow our hearts," Naomi said while standing as well, "To accomplish our dreams."

"To be the best we could ever be." Paige said standing with her bottle on the crowded table, "To make our senior year, Drop. Dead. Amazing."

There were lots of cheers. Roman smiled at them all.

Several other people stood atop of different picnic tables, saying things to stay committed to. and when everyone was done, Roman spoke.

"Everyone raise your glass." He said, and everyone raised there bottle.

"Cheers," he said. "To senior year."

The entire freshmen class irrupted to to cheers and laughter.

The pact was sealed. A promise was made.

A promise that most of them broke by their sophomore year.

But the Six.

The first six to stand.

The first six who committed.

They we're the very last one to even consider breaking the pact.

But didn't  you know?

A lot can happen in three years.

But imagine what can happen in just one.

Imagine what could happen in the one year they promised to be the best..

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

I'm starting on the Chapter one right now! It will be out soon.

I really hope you guys like it.

Please vote and Comment, it really helps me out.

Bye bye guys!