I'm cute as hell

The video is there simply just because I enjoyed it more than I should have.

Roman POV

"You do realize that we're not giant hair dolls, right?" Seth asked as Paige brushed his hair.

"We know." Naomi said as she stared yet another braid, "But we can always pretend. I never had one of those dolls when I was little, so this makes up for it."

Nikki groaned, "I can't braid your hair."

"Thank God." Dean said with relief.

"Wait." Nikki said while digging in her bag, then pulled out a pink bowrret and stuck it in his hair, "There. Perfect."

"Gay." I whispered to Seth and he laughed while Dean glared at both of us.

"Says the bitch who had braids in his hair." Dean said while crossing his arms and I roll my eyes at his sensitiveness.

"I think you look adorable Dean." Paige said to him with a laugh.

"Damn right." Dean said to her, "I'm cute as hell."

"No you are not." I say to him and Naomi hit me on the top of my head.

"Be nice to your brother." She said to me before starting to braid again.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I say while playfully rolling my eyes.

"What is this?" I heard a voice ask and I look up to see Randy and Eva come through the front door.

"I regret giving you a key sometimes." Dean mumbled and I laughed. Randy rarely ever used the thing in the first place, "Where are the others?"

"They went to Walmart to get some snacks for tonight." Randy said while setting his bag down, "Eva brought a ton of movies. My mom made us cookies. There're in the bag."

"Gimme gimme gimme!" Paige shouted at him and he jumped at the sudden loudness.

"Paige wait, geez." Randy said, then looked at Seth and smirked, "Seth is tryin to get a cookie, aren't you."

"Huh?" Seth asked while looking up from his phone while Paige continued to brush his hair. The look on Randy's face made him glare at him, "Dude shut up."

"I'm just sayin!" Randy said as he walked into the kitchen to put up the food.

"Ok so Randy when was the last time you had a cookie?" I asked him as he walked back into the room.

"Before we left my house." He said while walking back into the living room with a smirk, "I'll probably get another one before the nights over."

"What's with all this smirking?" Naomi asked.

"Probably cause there not talking about food." Nikki mumbled while rolling her eyes.

"Guys are pervs." Paige said while scooting over so that Eva could sit down, "I can't eat a banana in peace."

"Or a pickle." Eva said while shanking her head.

"Or a carrot." Nikki said and we all looked at her while Dean laughed.

"It was funny." Dean said as he calmed down.

"It was childish." Nikki said while rolling her eyes.

"I won't ask." Naomi said.

"Thank you." Nikki said while Dean started laughing again.

"AJ's here!" AJ shouted while bursting through the door, "Your lives just got a little weirder."