In This Moment

It's about time...

Seth's POV

"Damn, Seth," Brock said as him and Dolph helped me put the weights back the correct places, "You can bench a pretty large amount."

"Seriously!" Dolph said with a laugh, "This is like your fourth day and you can bench twenty pounds more than you weigh."

"That probably explains why my arms feel like there about to fall off." I say with a slight laugh.

"Oh don't be a baby about it." Tamina said as she walked over to us and handed her weights to Dolph so he could put them up.

"He's not being a baby about it." Brock said to her, "He benches more than you, Snuka. It's not a crime for his arms to hurt."

"Was a talking to you Lesnar?" She asked him as she rolled her eyes.

"You're talking to me now." Brock said while crossing his arms.

"Not by choice, Lesnar, not by choice." She said to him.

"Don't catch a attitude." He said to her.

"One," she said to him, "You aren't my father, so don't tell me what to do. Two, I don't have a attitude."

"Yes you do." Brock said to her.

"No, I don't." She shot back at him.

"Could they be anymore obvious?" Dolph whispered to me as they continued to go back and forth.

I laughed slightly and shook my head, "Maybe they don't. I mean, Brock's still confused about Renee Dolph."

Dolph shrugged, "So is Neville, right? Thing is, Brock has talked to other girls, such as Tamina, while Neville will barley speak to anyone."

I sigh slightly, knowing that his words were true. Neville has kind of kept to himself since the incident in the lunch room Monday. He's only really talked to me and Truth, and even when he talked to us, it was just mainly about school work. I know he was taking it pretty hard. I knew for a fact that he was in love with that girl, weather he wanted to be or not.

"It gets tiring of seeing you two flirt every damn day." Mark said as he entered the room with his weights.

"Watch your mouth Henry!" Tamina shouted at him, "I wouldn't flirt with this beast if my life."

"Beast in the bedroom though." Dolph said and I immediately started laughing.

"Did I ever mention how much I hate you all?" Brock asked as he rolled his eyes.

"What's the matter Brock?" Show asked as he came over, "You don't think Mina is pretty?"

"He better not think I'm pretty." Tamina mumbled.

"I swear," Dolph said, "You are one weird chick..."

She shrugged, "So I've been told. I don't take compliments well, so what? It's not a crime."

"Didn't Brock say something about 'It's not a crime' not too long ago?" Dolph asked with a smirk.

"I'm done with you guys." She said while throwing her hands in the air and walking towards the door.

"You guys can be annoying sometime you know." Brock mumbled and walked off as Dolph laughed.

"Leave'em alone Ziggler." Show said with a laugh, "I don't need them quitting on us. We need everyone we can get."

"Oh they'll get over it." Dolph said while calming down.

"Is Powerlifting practice over?" I hear a voice ask and I turn to Dean walking into the weight room.