A Promise To You

Naomi's POV

"Finn." I say while turning my head towards him, "Turn your music down."

He didn't hear me and continued to play Come my way by Fetty Wap.

"I got it." Renee said beside me, then threw a crayon in the direction of Finn and Roman's table.

They both look over at us and Finn removes his earphones.

"I can hear your music." I say to him.

He raised a eyebrow, "You're Welcome?"

Roman laughed beside him and I shot them both a glare.

"Finn," Ms.Lambert said while scrolling through her phone, "Turn your music down before Naomi kills you."

Finn groans, "I wasn't playing anything bad."

"Why can't you just listen for once?" Sasha said from the other side of our table.

"I do listen." Finn said.

"You don't. And don't argue with me." Sasha said, "I'll freakin break your back babe."

"You couldn't if you tried sweetheart," Finn teased her.

"I hate you." She said while glaring at him.

"That not what you were saying earlier." Finn said with a smirk.

Tamina groaned, "Baylor, keep your sexual shit to yourself."

"Language Miss Mina." Ms.Lambert said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Becky said with a laugh as she pushed up her oversized sunglasses. Today was sixties day. I didn't dress up cause I didn't really have anything that looked like it was from the sixties. Dean, Roman and Seth on the other hand totally pulled off that 'greaser' look, even though that was more of a fifties thing.

"Hush up Lynch," Tamina said with a laugh as she threw a crayon in the direction of her and Charlotte's table.

"No throwing items at students Miss Mina." Ms.Lambert said while throwing a French fry at her.

"I could tell Mr.Kelton that your throwing food at students!" Dean shouted as he got up from his seat to go pick up the fry that was on the floor.

"Dean," Sasha said, "Please don't eat that."

"Well now that you mentioned it..." Dean said while preparing to eat the fry.

"Dean!" Ms.Lambert said with a laugh, "Don't eat that! It fell on the floor. Do you know how much stuff has been there?"

"Feet?" Dean asked then threw the fry in the trash.

Ms.Lambert rolled her eyes playfully, "Come here, I wanna touch your hair."

"You and everyone else." Dean said while walking over to her.

"How much grease is this?" She asked while touching a strand of his hair which was slicked back.

"A lot," Dean said with a laugh, "It took us about a hour to convince Roman to put some in his hair."

Roman groaned, "My hair can't even move now..."

"It's not suppose to." Renee said with a laugh, "I think it like looks good though."

"Mine doesn't look as good as his," Roman said while pointing to Dean.

"It works better if you have shorter hair." Dean said while walking back to his seat with Sami, "But Seth's doesn't look too bad."

"So what are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?" Ms.Lambert asked us as she climbed on top of her desk. Today was just on of those days where we're supposed to be doing work, but she rather just talk to us.