It's ok if you're gay, I don't judge

EDITED APRIL 29, 2017

Seths POV

I wake up to my alarm which is one of my songs, 'Saint Patrick' by Pvris.

I roll over but allow the song to play a little bit more.

"TURN IT OFF DAMMIT!" I hear Dean shout from somewhere outside the room.

I roll my eyes but turn the alarm off. I stretch and realize that it was Monday morning.

'Finally!' I thought to myself.

Unlike most students around the world, I actually enjoyed attending school, for learning purposes that is. But what made it more exciting was the fact that this was my last year! Just the thought of moving off to a collage thrilled me. Anywhere away from here did.

Dean comes in the room looking groggy, I think he fell asleep on the couch.

"Morning." I say to him in a pretty cheery voice.

"What's up." He responds, then goes to his bed and begins to look for something.

"What are you looking for?" I ask him curiously.

"This." He said grabbing an air horn.

"Dean," I say to him, "What the hell are you about to do?"

Dean smirks, "Wake up superman. You may want to cover your ears." Then he exits the room.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing my glasses and putting them on, then hopped out of bed and headed to the closet prepared to choose something new to wear for the new year.

But instead of choosing the new items I decided to wear my old 'Pierce the Veil' t-shirt and a pair of Jeans, finishing it with my favorite converses.

I get ready to change, but jump at the noise of an Airhorn.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AMBROSE!" I hear Roman shout and then Dean laughing. Seconds later Dean burst through the door and locks it shut. Then I hear Roman hit it repeatedly.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Roman shouts. I sigh and walk to the door.

"DONT OPEN THE DOOR SETH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Dean shouts at me.

I roll my eyes, "Just get your beating now. If you wait, it'll only get worse." I say, while opening the door and Roman charges in.

He grabs a pillow and repeatedly hits Dean with it who is laughing.

"You're a bitch!" Roman yells, but you can tell he's just playing around. He finally stopped hitting him, but Dean is still laughed wildly.

"Dude!" Dean says still laughing, "You were the one in there who was moaning! Were you fucking having a wet dream or some shit?!"

"I was not!" Roman yells at him.

"I bet you were!" Dean says, "And I bet I know who it was with."

"Who?" I ask curiously. Roman raises a eyebrow.

Dean smirks, "Naaaaoooommmiiii." Dean drags her name out.

Roman blushes hard, but scrunches his noes, "Hell fucking no."

"Yes it was!" Dean says laughing. "I bet you were all like 'Oh baaabby yeah!'"

"SHUT UP!" Roman said hitting Dean with the pillow again.

But Dean didn't stop, "She was all like, 'Oh Roman! I love your big, hard-"

"SHUT UP!" Roman said jumping on top of Dean hitting him.