Hello Norwich

Date: December 26, 3:45am

Paige's POV

'This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
Blame it on my A.D.D baby."

The sound of Sail by Awolnation filled my ears as I stirred slightly in my bed.

"Turn it off." I heard Seth mumbled quietly behind me as he pulled my back closer to his chest.

I laugh slightly as I reach over to my night stand and feel around for my phone until I finally feel it then swipe the screen to shut up the song, all while keeping my eyes closed.

"Is it time to get up already?" Seth yawned.

I nod, "Yep. But I'm not getting out of this bed if my life depended on it."

He laughed, "Oh your gonna get up alright."

"Make me." I say with a laugh.

"What did you say?" He asked me with amusement in his voice.

"I said," I say to him, "Make me-"

I stop when I myself being pulled backwards out of the bed.

"Seth!" I shout with a laugh as I hang onto the bar of my bed as he continued pull.

"You are getting out of this bed!" He shouted at me.

"Never!" I shouted and couldn't help but go into a laughing fest.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" I heard him say, "Oh I'll show you funny."

I feel him stop pulling, but his hands immediately to my sides and began to tickle be and I squirm to get away from him.

"Seth!" I shout in between breaths, "Stop it! I can't breathe! Cut it out!"

"Then get out the bed!" He said to me.

"Never-" I began to shout but stopped when he grabbed my foot and dragged me straight off the bed and I ended up landing straight on my butt.

"Ouch!" I shout while throwing one of my slippers at him, "That hurt Seth Colby Rollins!"

"Well I'm sorry Paige Saraya-Jade Belvis." He said with a laugh as he joined me on the floor, "How could I make it better?"

"Well you could kiss my ass cause it freaking hurts now!" I shout at him with a laugh as he laid down and pulled me on top of him.

"Well why don't I do that." He said with a small laugh as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

I hummed slightly as he kissed my cheek, "Why can't we just go back to bed. I rather spend time with you."

"Because," he said softly, "We have to get ready. Your bags are packed already so all we have to do is shower change clothes."

"How about we waist a little time before we get clean." I whisper in his ear with a smirk, "And get a little dirty."

"As nice as that sounds," he said with a laugh, "You know we have to get ready Paige."

I groan and cross my arms, "We don't have to..."

"What's up with you?" Seth said while standing up, then helping me up, "Most people would be thrilled to leave this the country for a while."

"I'm not most people..." I mumble as I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on.

I quickly wash myself and my hair, then get out and dry off with the towel. I don't feel like messing with the wild mess known as my hair at the moment, so I just put it in a bun and walked out of the bathroom and to my closet.