Actually it's John Green

Seth's POV

"So," AJ said while sitting down at the table, "What's everyone's plans for tonight? Anyone want to come over and watch a movie with CM and me?"

"Can't. First night of work," Dean said while eating his sandwich.

"Do you need a ride?" Nikki asked him.

Dean shook his head, "No, I'm catching a ride with Barrett. He works there too."

"Well, we have Cheer practice," Nikki said pointing to Naomi.

"We got football practice," Randy said.

"I have to work after it too..," Hunter said almost sadly.

"I got volleyball practice till seven." Stephanie said.

"I'm free for tonight, but I'm not going to watch a movie with you two," Paige said, "You two kiss too much when the lights are off..."

I laugh and shake my head, "Yeah I think I'll pass too."

"I guess it just gonna be me and you babe," Punk said pulling AJ closer to him and kissed her, "I'm perfectly fine with that."

"Get a room!" Nikki shouted playfully.

"Says you!" AJ said with a laugh, "You can't keep you hands off, Dean."

"She can't help it," Dean said with a smirk, "I'm just too attractive."

Nikki rolls her eyes, but still smiles.

"Well since only two of us are free for tonight," Dean said pointing to me and Paige, "We need to get together and do something this weekend."

"Let's go to the park." Stephanie said.

Naomi shook her head, "I didn't lose anything at a park, so there's no reason to go there."

Stephanie rolled her eyes but smiled, "You just don't want to mess up your hair."

Naomi nodded, "That too."

Dean shook his head, "It's still too hot to go to a park anyways. How about a movie?"

Roman shook his head, "Movie ticket prices go up like two bucks on weekends and the tickets original price is like six dollars. We don't have that kind of money."

"Oh, Right," Dean said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"We could go to the mall again." AJ said.

Nikki shook her head, "We go there all the time. What's something we haven't done in a while?"

"Hey!" Paige piped up, "Remember during freshman year when we went to the skating rink all the time? It's free on Saturday nights for all High School students, as long as you bring your school ID card to prove you're in high school."

"Huh," Punk said, "It has been a long time since we went skating."

"It sounds like a pretty good idea to me," Nikki said, "It's definitely been a long time since we skated."

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"So everyone's up for skating Saturday Night?" Dean asked, and we all nodded.

"So skating it is." Dean said, "and let's make it a little interesting."

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

Dean smirks, "Whoever is the first one to fall, has to do something."

"What's 'something'?" Randy asked.