You got games

Real brother get luggage together.

Dean's POV

I sigh as I glanced into Roman's room. He had finally fallen asleep with Naomi resting on his chest.

I quietly close there door and walk back to the living room to where Seth was sitting on the couch.

"They're sleep?" He asked and I nodded before easing myself onto the couch.

"Tomorrow is just going to be great." Seth said with a sigh, "Everyones still talking on Twitter. They're at war with each other and none of them were even involved with this."

"I'm going to school tomorrow." I say to him, "If someone says something wrong to Naomi, you know how Roman will react, and I rather him not get suspended."

"And what are you going to do exactly?" He asked me with a small laugh, "You can barley move without hurting yourself."

"Hey did that hurt?" I asked him and he raised a eyebrow.

"Did what hurt-" he started to ask, but stopped when I hit him in the eye, "ouch! Dean! Fuck you!"

"See," I say while rotating my shoulder slightly, "Didn't even hurt me that bad."

"I really hate you." Seth said while holding his eye, "I can't even open it Dean, thanks."

"Quit being a baby." I say to him, "I didn't hurt you that bad."

"Tell that to my eye." He muttered.

I laughed slightly and pulled my phone out of my pajama pants pocket, stiffing a yawn. It was a little past 11, but after trying to convince Nikki not to hunt done Miz all day, and then helping Roman try to calm down Naomi, I was exhausted.

I click on Twitter, and just like Seth had claimed, everyone was discussing the subject.

@ CoffeeKofi: when two people have beef, you expect me not to think they didn't fight... Makes sense.✌🏿

@ KevinO2: if you have any fucking respect for Naomi, then you have believed what she said and dropped the subject.

@ CollinCass: wtf are people talking about respect for? I wouldn't not respect her less, but there are facts.

@ KevinO2: @CollinCass @ me next time dumbass.

@ CertifiedEnzo: @KevinO2 @CollinCass 'who tf do he think you is' hey Kev, don't hurt yourself, how ya doin?

@ CollinCass: @KevinO2 before you start calling people dumbasses, you may want to remember who tf I am.

@ ReneeisYoung: until people give me a fucking reason that Miz wouldn't have done it, I won't believe otherwise.

@ XaiverBehavior: @ReneeisYoung exactly.

@ Y2Jericho: I'm pretty sure they fought you stupid idiots.

@ BankStatement: @Y2Jericho who is a stupid idiot?? I know my girl, and I know that she don't just do shit like that, so learn your place before I put you in it.

@ CertifiedEnzo: @Bankstatement atta girl.

@ QueenCity: @Bankstatement Sash, I'm sure he wasn't referring to you, so calm down babe.

@ AliciaFoxy: #TeamNao

@ Str8fire: @AliciaFoxy yes!