First Kiss (Keegan)

I know I haven't done a "First Date" with Keegan yet, but oh well. :D

1K? Once again, I'm being annoying. Buuuuut I really want 1K! 

Oh, and if you have any requests please speak up! I know some of you may be shy about requesting, but I'm pretty open to anything and there's no reason to be nervous (trust me all of us, including myself, have been there in some way)! If you're not comfortable commenting, message me! :)

Love you all, have an amazing rest-of your weekend!

~MS~

~~~

You were riding in the cab next to Keegan in an awkward silence. Sadly, your car had broken down on your way home from work. You didn't have AAA and your parents lived too far to give you a ride. Keegan had been on his way home when he'd noticed you.

"Thank you for giving me a ride," you tried to break the silence.

"You're welcome, for the tenth time," Keegan kept one hand on the wheel and the other on the gear stick. "Any time you need a lift or help with anything, please let me know."

"Trust me," you sighed, leaning your head on the hand that rested on the armrest, "I won't forget. I owe you big time."

"You don't owe me anything," Keegan glanced to you, smirking a little.

"I'll still find a way to repay you," you sounded firm on your position.

"Is this your place?" Keegan stopped the fancy red Maserati he owned and turned the car off.

Since it had been raining, your hair was wet and your jacket was soaking wet too. As much as you didn't want to get out of the heated car, you forced yourself to open the door and step out. Keegan held your jacket close, but his other hand out towards you. You took it gladly and stepped completely out of the car.

"Thanks," you awkwardly still held his hand.

You walked up the short steps to the door of your apartment in another awkward silence. Keegan and you had been talking for weeks now, often getting together, but not quite going out on dates. A part of you thought it was time.

"Thanks for the ride," you paused, "again."

"I'm here anytime for you," Keegan seemed to promise.

You loosened your grip on his hand but Keegan leaned closer and pecked your cold cheek. A shiver ran down your spine and you froze, turning red.

"Goodnight, Y/N," Keegan spoke rather darkly.

"Goodnight, Keegan," you replied facing him.

Keegan leaned down one more time to peck your lips and you decided to kiss him completely. His lips were soft, yet tender to the kiss, almost teasing you. You didn't want it to stop. The two of you stood there for a few seconds before pulling away. You could feel your insides tingling.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Keegan promised again.

You watched as he backed down the steps and smirked, finally getting into his car. Your hand waved as he rolled away.

A deep sigh escaped your lips.