Dog Treats (Requested Gaz)

Happy Sunday y'all! Hope your weekend has been totally awesome!

This is the 80th part! Holy smokes! I've had a few requests for smut (lemon, sex, etc) and I was wondering how many of you would be okay with that and with what characters you'd prefer! Lemme know either with a comment or message!

Mr. Gaz has been requested a few times so I hope you enjoy! :)

~MS~

~~~

"They're closing in on our position, how the hell do we get out of here quietly?"

You merely shifted and blew a baby hair out of your face to the words of your fellow comrade Gaz. He was a lieutenant, quite a bit more important than yourself.

You'd been in the military for multiple years, joining up with SAS after qualifying for the job with ease. You weren't lying  to yourself when you thought about how intimidating the whole team was. All men as of yet and all way more experienced than yourself.

Yet you stayed to fight and help them out only because you knew they needed you. You had extraordinary skills with technology and stealth missions often required quite a bit of hacking or disruption of signal. You quickly became one of the best, but not quite like Gaz. He was way more admirable- more to you than the guys.

"I don't think there will be a quiet way."

"Fuck," Gaz hissed under his breath and not into the comm so Price could hear. "Copy."

You felt your back tingle when his sharp eyes landed on you, making sure you were still watching your side of the clearing. He was so strict and serious most of the time. When he let loose it hadn't been around you- not yet at least. You'd only been with SAS for a few months out of your career.

"See those vehicles over there?"

"Aye," you nodded once.

"We're going to steal one."

You glanced at him. "Isn't that a bit...obvious, sir?"

"You heard what Price said...no easy way out of this."

"Great," you rolled a shoulder, cramping from being still for so long.

Your eye captured the movement of a enemy moving through the tall grass and you drew up. Gaz noticed, settling closely next to you. Incredibly close.

Without hesitation, and while ignoring your thoughts, you shot the enemy in the head with a breath out. Your nerves were starting to build. Gaz touched your shoulder, making you look at him. He already knew what you were thinking by the look.

"We're getting out of this, okay?"

"Yes," you whispered.

"Let's move," he snapped away, crouching into the tall grass and heading away from the advantage point.

Now that you were in the middle of the clearing, you felt exposed. Despite the tall, itchy grass that surrounded you, you knew a shot could come from anywhere at anytime. You felt like a deer in shock at a hunter- frozen and practically waiting to be shot. The question was when that shot would tear through.