Hairy (Harper)

"Oh my god!" you grumbled, gripping your strands of hair in your hands attempting to tug it all out. "I hate you!" 

You were already running late for work on a lovely Thursday morning and, honestly, you didn't know how it could get much better than this. That was you being sarcastic. 

Because this Thursday was a bad hair day. 

"Why can't you choose to be either straight or curly?" you demanded, talking to your hair. "Why the hell be both?" 

"Okay, I've heard screaming in here for the last hour," Harper poked his head in the doorway and pouted towards you. "Everything okay here?" 

"Everything's fine!" you attempted to push him out, but Harper only pushed you back against the bathroom counter with ease. 

His tattooed arms wrapped around you. "Y/N, tell me what's wrong?" 

"What does it look like?" you scrambled in his arms to look in the mirror. "I'm having a bad hair day." 

"I like messy hair," Harper grinned. "Proves I did my job well." 

You punched his shoulder as hard as you could. Harper let out a chuckle as he picked up one of your hairbrushes. 

"What do you think you're doing?" 

"Brushing your hair, now shut it," Harper spoke playfully as he gently tugged to fix your rat's nest. 

Harper went to brushing your hair completely out and, you had to admit, it felt so good. Your arms didn't get tired and whenever his fingers accidentally wove through your h/c locks it relaxed you immensely. 

"Anything in particular?" Harper played with your hair and you shot him a small smile in the mirror. 

"I was trying to do a French braid." 

"I'll give it my best shot," Harper began separating your hair. 

"Since when did you become Mr. Hairstylist?" 

"Since I started living with a woman," Harper grunted and you giggled. "Seriously! I've been watching videos about how to do this shit for days exactly like this one." 

"Mmhmm," you weren't convinced. "You just want to look at the girls in the videos." 

"The only girl I look at is you," Harper made a heat rush to your cheeks and you looked away from the mirror. "Now, how's that look?" 

You felt the braid as Harper held up a mirror behind you. "It's the best braid ever been done in my hair, thank you." 

You turned around to face Harper, wrapping your hands seductively around his neck. Harper smirked, leaning down to peck your lips as a tease. His hands found your legs and hoisted you upwards onto the bathroom counter. 

"I need to go to work," you whined. 

Harper cut you off and kissed you rather roughly. Rough...that was always Harper's life motto. Well, life meaning sexual activities at least. 

"Harper," you tried to pull away, but he only sucked on your lower lip. 

A hard yank on your braided hair made you gasp. "Ow!" 

Harper pulled away just slightly and moved his hand in front of your view. The hair tie he wiggled in his fingers made you narrow your e/c eyes. 

"What the hell? You just put that in!" 

"And I intend to never put it in again," Harper toyed with your hair once more, weaving the strands of the braid apart skillfully. 

"W-Why are you doing this?" you demanded, crossing your arms. 

"I don't want you to go to work," Harper whined. "I hate being alone on my days off." 

"Deal with it." 

"And I hate snappy attitudes," Harper gained a playful smile from you. 

"Oh? And what will you do with those?" 

"Deal with them." 

~~~

Short and ONCE AGAIN sucky, but I wanted to post because a Harper moment was requested a long time ago. 

Sorry for errors...I'm writing this at midnight without caffeine or anything to keep me awake. I've updated three times tonight (only once on this, sorry not sorry) and I'm calling it a night. 

Promise I will update tomorrow! :) 

~MS~