The Good News

After what appeared to be a never ending cycle of sexual tension followed quickly up by more sexual tension, Fergal and Pam had their way with each other and were now exhausted beyond repair. Pam actually managed to fall back asleep flat on her back and Fergal was a little too sore to do the same. He looked at the clock and it read twelve ten. Realizing the reason why his body felt weird was due to the lack of food that was in his system. He then realized that the two of them had fooled around for the better part of three hours. He felt his abs tighten up as he made his way quietly to the kitchen and began to whip up something quick for lunch. He felt kind of at peace for once, Fergal never felt peaceful even when he was in the quietest and most zen environment there ever could be. But nevertheless, he did feel a sense of peace in his heart. Fergal had a lot on his mind right now, and a lot weighing down on his heart, he cared a lot, about..everything. Everyone in his life had at least six to eight things that could go wrong with them and more than likely, as luck would have it, would. He didn't forget the emotional rollercoaster that was Pam's mental breakdown a little under a week ago. He also couldn't shake the apparent liar whether it was Colby or Saraya, somebody had to pay for their bullshit story that was pushed on him and Pam. He was growing frustrated at work and he had only been back for one single day. He had to slow his mind down right now, it was beginning to take off on him and it was totally going somewhere he was quite afraid of. But he couldn't help it, he missed NXT, everyone was such a tight little family that ever since the draft, and everyone being apart it almost feels like they just stopped giving a shit. Like distance didn't make the heart grow fonder, it made the heart stop feeling..and the mind forget. That of course wasn't the case with Lexi, who DID up until recently talk to/see Fergal. But she also was beginning to fade into obscurity. It really bothered Fergal and there was no avoiding it, but right now didn't feel like the time for him to even attempt to address the issue, right now he had to erase the doubt and pain that he carried on him like a jacket and shed it off. Right now was about peace, it was about relaxation, for tomorrow meant work had returned, it means that he had to go back on the road and face the music that was..WWE. That dumbass program that Paul wants him to go into with Colby and Pam was going to be the biggest test in his patience ever. And he was definitely already dreading it to no end, in his mind there was no good way this little story could end for him..There was no way out of this...He just had to strap in and..probably get hurt.

Being hurt didn't particularly bother him, if he was ever hurt, Fergal would recede into his shell like a little turtle and forget the pain. He hid from most of his hurting and that was his strange way of getting over it as well as never realizing how much it actually hurts..Barbie was the only person to make him realize that pain was real. When they broke up it stung him in a place he never has been stung before..and he hoped that it would never happen again. The dreadful feeling work was beginning to smother him in was that of a familiar feeling. The feeling that all that could go wrong; would go wrong. Fergal's mind began to wander even more than before, it was beginning to entertain the idea that Pam could actually like this program, she could actually enjoy being on screen dating another man. And Fergal literally was hoping that they never had them do some dumb shit, like kiss..Off screen they were already making low-key sexual jokes, and the constant innuendos..And that was what set Fergal off just a week ago. The only person who really understood that, was Fergal himself. He could never let someone in that side of his mind.ever.

It was at this time where Fergal heard a knocking on the front door. He was a little confused for about four seconds before he remembered that Pam had made plans with an unknown person just this morning. He finished up what he was doing, turning the burners on the stove to low and walking towards the front door. He opened it for why would he even bother looking through the peephole. No one would try anything stupid. He opened the door and saw April, with..Jon? (Good. AKA Dean Ambrose) "Well this is a pleasant surprise." Fergal decided to be the awkward little cookie here and break the ice. April nodded a bit and looked up at him, "Yea, Pam had asked me to stop by, cause not only did I miss her, but I freaking missed her. And I sort of zoomed away from you all a while back. How's the shoulder?" Jon stood there and looked around a bit, he seemed like he was a little tired, the bags under his eyes would definitely say he was. "It feels great. I got cleared a few weeks back honestly. But after Pam's meltdown I was asked to stick with her, and I have no problem doin' all that." Fergal stepped out of the way slowly, "Please, come in. Make yourself at home. I'll go get Pam.." April had an idea, it kind of popped into her head rather quickly and she giggled immediately at the thought. "No no, may I go get her? I wanna surprise her." Fergal knew where she was going with this, he nodded and smiled slowly. "Third door on the left. She's asleep, so have fun." Jon chuckled, "Oh I expect screaming in two minutes flat." April dashed off and up the stairs as quietly as she possible could. Jon and Fergal made their way to the sofa's and sat down. "So how's Smackdown treatin' you? When are you gonna get the title again." Fergal made small talk with Jon, they were friends, but not the closest of friends. Jon shrugged his shoulders, "I have no idea man. The ball isn't exactly rollin' in my court right now. Just gotta roll with the tides if you know what I'm sayin'." Fergal nodded, "I hear ya mate. I feel like I'm gonna be with you on the waiting train as soon as I officially come back. Doesn't seem like RAW's creative team has a clue what they're doing if you ask me.." Jon laughed quietly and nodded, "Oh I see this. They look like they're a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Stupidly running around like a bunch of assholes. They can't do you wrong though, there's a lot riding on you in case you missed it." Fergal laughed at Jon's little jab at Raw and he agreed with everything he just said. RAW really looked lost in the race to keep their ratings from dropping down into the gutter. "I don't know. Mercedes was supposed to be the golden girl. And look where she went." Jon shrugged, "She went straight down the tubes." Fergal nodded, "Exactly." The fact that RAW's creative team was moronic at best really bugged Fergal inside..

April poked her head inside of Pam's bedroom and there she was. Sleeping like a little angel. Of course she was going to bother the shit out of her in about six seconds. But hey, might as well admire her while she's peaceful. April slowly crept inside of the room and made her way closer and closer to the bed. Pam really didn't move all that much whilst she slept like an actual baby. April thought to herself that she wished she could sleep like that once, and silently laughed to herself over it. The time had almost come to wake Pam up in the most dramatic fashion possible. April considered a few options, climbing into bed with her all ninja like, or perhaps pouring water on her to wake her up with a bang. There was too much on the table here for her to make a decision in a quick fashion. April took her time, methodically walking towards the bed until she was just close enough so that Pam wouldn't her April fighting back rather loud(ish) giggles that were slowly beginning to fill up the entire room. And with that, April struck.

She lept onto the bed and jammed her fingers into Pam's sides. Tickling her as fast as possible. "WAKEY WAKEY!!" The sound of Pam screaming and laughing violently was echoing her entire house now. April kept the tickling up for a few minutes actually, not letting up on Pam whatsoever. Pam begged and pleaded with April to stop the torment, "PLEASE OH MY GOD" she kept giggling as loud as she possibly could until April eventually had to slow down and ultimately stop. She panted loudly, and so did Pam. "Hi baby doll." April whispered and giggled, looking down at Pam. Pam finally managed to open her eyes and realize it was April who was literally sitting on top of her. "April!? I thought it was Ferg! Oh my gosh, HI!" She was so happy to see April, she tried to squirm up and hug her but she struggled. Eventually she got upright and hugged April so tight that she thought she'd pop her head off at any moment. April looked down and kissed to top of Pam's head, "I missed you so freaking much Pammy." The two of them were literal best friends. Pam had two people in her life she considered almost sisters. Mercedes and April. There was a bond between Pam and the two of them that could literally never be shattered and she adored them both individually. "I missed you too..Let's go downstairs, yea?" April nodded at Pam's words and smiled. "Wanna do me a favor?" Pam nodded, enticing April to go on with what she had in mind. "Carry me downstairs?" April giggled loudly and Pam nodded, "Can do wifey. Let's goooo!" April flung herself into Pam's arms and Pam carefully began to walk with this tiny person in her arms. It was the happiest and free of stress Pam has been in what feels like an eternity. She walked gingerly down the stairs and expected almost to be made fun of by both Fergal and Jon. To their surprise, they didn't make TOO much fun of them. Jon was the one who made a snarky comment, "Well. It's about time the lovers got outta each other's pants long enough to come visit." Literally everyone laughed at his inappropriate joke. It was classic Jon and they all knew he was going to say some kind of stupid shit like that. "Oh hey Jon, I didn't know.." Pam just had the realization that April's mystery boyfriend was freaking Dean Ambrose. She set April down reluctantly and looked at the both of them at least twenty times trying to figure out how did she manage to miss this gigantic piece of information.. "WAIT..JON..AND.."

April nodded and nudged Pam's side, "..and me." April giggled as Pam gasped in a surprised little shock, she had no idea that was happening right underneath her nose like that and it almost blew her away just to consider that. "Don't sound too shocked now, I am one handsome bastard." Jon smirked at April who bit her lip gently looking over at her man. "Indeed you are.." Pam shook her head, "Holy crap guys, I'm so happy for you two. Like honestly I just wanna hug you both. But seriously? Jon if you hurt this little angel I swear I'll beat you up. Don't go breaking her little heart now." Jon nodded and saluted Pam, "Yes ma'am. There will be no hurting of this little one's heart coming from me. I solemnly swear it." Pam laughed and looked at April who seemed to be absolutely loving this. They all proceeded to be hanging out now and just engaged in small talk. Pam wanted to badly to ask April what the hell happened with Saraya, but it was very very obvious that that part of her tiny skipping friend's life was over. The age of Saraya and April was long over, but it was clearly for the best. Sometimes in life you just have to accept the fact that what you perceived as 'working' really was a broken piece of garbage. After an hour or two, April and Jon left. Pam gave April the biggest hug and a peck on the cheek. "Take care of yourself sweetheart. Text me or call me whenever you need to." April nodded, "You take care of  yourself too, lovely. No more dying at work..Got it. And yes, Fergal told me. Because he cares about you. If I were you? I'd keep him around. He's a good guy." Pam was a little startled at the fact that he told her that, but he did care about her more than life itself and it showed in every aspect of life. "I will April. Bye!" She began to tear up thinking about it..Last week was literal hell on earth and this week was like she died and went to a peaceful heaven. After shutting the door, Pam looked over at Fergal and exhaled deeply. Fergal was confused, "What is it baby?" She smiled a bit, "Oh nothing. I just love you so much." Fergal blushed a little and smiled, "I love you too. C'mon, I made us lunch."