30. *Grape

Spencer groaned as the sun hit her face, she smiled to herself as she felt his arm around her. She turned around to face him. Slowly opening her eyes and staring at him.

She ran her hand through his hair and kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled and brought her in closer.

"Hi" she whispered.

"Hi" he replied.

"When did you get in?" she asked.

"I had some things that I needed to do after dinner, and when I came here you were already asleep" he replied.

"Sorry" she laughed.

"No," he chuckled, "it's okay," he added.

"You ready to start the day?" she asked.

"Stay here with me for a bit" he said as he brought his face to the crook of her neck. "We have time" she said nodding.

He lightly kissed her neck as his left hand traveled throughout her body, "we didn't get to finish what we started yesterday" he whispered, making her back shiver.

"Do we have time?" she asked softly.

He looked up at the clock and back at her, "probably not" he replied before putting his hands inside her shorts. He began rubbing her clit with the fabric of her panties.

"Remus- don't start something-" Spencer moaned.

"Oh, you'll finish darling" he grinned.

"Remus you never let me help-"

Remus kissed her so she would stop talking. She moaned into his mouth. "I don't like you right now" she whispered.

He inserted a finger in, she bit her lip in response.

"You like me now?" he asked.

She arched her back.

"kinda" she replied with a grin.

"kind-" he inserted another "a?" he asked.

"Spencer you up?" they heard outside.

Spencer groaned which made Remus chuckle. He took his fingers off and licked them.

"You're so hot" she grinned as she kissed his cheek. He chuckled.

"I'll be back" Spencer said as she got up and walked towards her front door.

"Good morning Hermione, how may I help you" Spencer said sarcastically.

"You're not dressed" Hermione noted.

"No I am not, I um- I'm occupied" Spencer whispered as she put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh- Oh!" Hermione noted as she put what she had in her hands behind her. "Sorry" Hermione said embarrassed.

"What's that?" Spencer asked.

"Nothing- I should get going" Hermione said before walking away.

"Hermione" Spencer called but she didn't turn around.

"Hermione Jean!" she yelled which made her stop in her tracks. "You get back here" Spencer said.

Hermione sighed and walked back, not saying anything.

"Show it" Spencer said placing her hands on her hips.

"Spence really we can do it another time-"

"I'd like to see it today please" Spencer said annoyed.

Hermione rolled her eyes and showed Spencer what she was hiding.