42. *If you hurt her, I will kill you

"I have to go" Spencer kissed Remus' cheek, still laying in bed.

"No" he groaned pulling her closer.

Spencer chuckled, "Remus I really do, Molly is expecting me down stairs."

Remus exhaled, "I hate Molly" he said as he buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"I'd thank Molly for a few things" she whispered.

"Yeah?" he asked as he moved his body on top of hers, planting kissing on her neck.

"Remus... it's Christmas morning" she said trying to control her breath, feeling his dick on her.

"Even better" he replied, pulling her shirt up.

Spencer looked at the clock before looking back at him.

"I haven't performed my breath charms" she shook her head.

"That... actually makes a lot of sense. I always thought you'd just gotten up earlier and brushed your teeth again with me" he chuckled.

"I'm serious" she said before moving her face as he tried to kiss her.

"I don't care Spencer" he whispered before kissing her. "I don't care about your breath" he kissed her neck, "or your scars" he moved further down, "or the fact that it's Christmas morning" he finished.

"No marks" she spoke.

"No marks" he chuckled, Remus cast a muffliato before taking Spencer's shirt off slowly.

"Hello there girls" he said looking at her breasts before looking up at Spencer. "Daddy's missed you" he said before licking her breasts slowly.

He moved up, kissing Spencer against the mattress.

Remus' right hand found itself under her shorts, rubbing her entrance over her underwear.

"You're soaking" he said into her mouth.

Spencer moaned and placed her hand on his arm.

"Wet dream" she smirked.

She parted her legs further, wanting him to insert his fingers.

Remus smirked as she threw her head back, breaking from the kiss, and moaned louder as he inserted his two fingers.

It wasn't long until she came.

He took his fingers out, licking them before kissing her neck. As he let her control her breath, he took her shorts and underwear off.

He sprung free from his boxers, pushing himself inside her.

"Fuck" he exhaled, beginning to thrust. Remus licked her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"You feel so good" he whispered into her ear, his head going up and down beside her.

"Oh- god" she moaned into his. Her nails moved to his back as he kept going in deeper. "Not any visible ones" she gave in.

Remus quickly moved his lips to her chest, instantly placing kisses and hickeys down the valley of her breasts. Moving to flick his tongue slowly over her nipples, causing her to moan louder.

He moved up and kissed her. Spencer moaned against his mouth as she felt him twitch inside her.

"God- you're so-" Spencer left the thought in the air as she dug her nails in further.

As Remus kept thrusting, he could feel her throbbing. She moaned his name, cuming first on him. He smirked as he felt her.

However, unlike her, Remus decided to cum on her stomach. Trying to control his breath as it left him.