The most important day in a kids life!

3rd POV:

Izuku Midoriya is a 4 year old child and today was the day he would finally found out what his quirk was. Like every 4 year old kid, Izuku was very excitedfor it. In the world where he lives in everyone was born with a unique quirk. Although there was this small percentage of quirkless people, they were mostly born in the older generation.

Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya were both lovely parents. They loved their son very deeply. 

Today was Izukus 4th bithday and as it is common in their society, the boy had a doctor's appointment to see what his quirk would be.

Hisashi's POV:

Today was Izuku's birthday and Inko my lovely wife prepared a special breakfast for him. We also had some plans for the evening too. We wanted to take him out to a nice place. This was one of the best places to take him to for his birthday. Once I told Inko about the cafe we both knew we would book a table there after his doctors appointment. So I made the reservation a couple of days in prior and told them to prepare a birthday cake.

I woke up by the beautiful and tasty smell of my wifes cooking. It was not hard to guess what she was making from the smell of it alone. Bacon with eggs and noodles. It was something Izuku really loved to eat in the morning.

Me: Morning my love!

I went behind her and hugged her giving her a kiss on her cheek before letting her go.

Me: It smells delicious!

Inko: Morning Darling! Say can you go wake go and get our birthday boy up please? Breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes.

Me: On it.

Just like that I went upstairs of the house we owned and to his room. Knocking at the door, I couldn't hear any respond from him. So I just went ahead and entered.

Me: Izuku?

He was still fast asleep on the bed.

Me: Izu?

Still no response. He was really enjoying his sleep too. I felt bad waking him up. However we needed to eat breakfast and then go to the doctors appointment together since my wife told me she couldn't get the day off.

Me: Come on, Izu! Wake up!

I went to his bed side and slightly began shaking him awake.

Izuku: hmm... sleep .....

Me: Don't you know which day today is?

Izuku: No... I wanna sleep.

Me: But today is a very special day.

Izuku: My birthday!

That woke him up completly. Not only that but he basically jumped off the bed and fell down if I didn't caught him first.

Izuku: It's my birthday dad!

Me: Yep. Good morning sunshine!

Izuku: Good moning dad!

Me: Now come on, let's get ready for our appointment. We don't want to be late,right?

Izuku: Nuh-uh! A hero is never late!

Me: You are right!

After I helped him change, we both went down, sat together at the dining table as a family and ate breakfast.

Me: This is the best food I ever had!

Inko: You are exaggerating again.

Izuku: Nah-ah! It's sooo goood!

Inko: Thanks you guys!

Me: So my little green bean, what quirk do you think you will get?

Izuku: Mom's!

Me: Awww you don't want mine?

Izuku: Yours?

Me: Yep.

Izuku: No. I want Mom's!

Me: Well I guess it can't be helped then. Love your quirk is still better then mine.

Inko: Don't be ridiculous! I can only levitate small objects.

Me: Still better then a useless quirk like mine.

Inko: Yours isn't useless.

Izuku: What can dad do?

Me: Dady's can breath cool fire.

Izuku: Cool!

Me: So you still want to have mommy's quirk?

Izuku: Yep! I want a stronger one too!

Inko: Oh dear you can't choose your quirk!

Me: Mom is right. You will have a quirk that nature especially gifted you and only to you.

Izuku: YEIY! I wanna know what!

Me: Then let's get ready and head out!

--- Time skip brought to you by the sun that is hiding in shame because of small Izuku's smile ---

3rd POV: At the Doctor's appointment

Nurse: The Midoriya's please?

Hisashi: That would be us!

Nurse: Please follow me.

Hisashi: Let's go Izu!

The little greenette followed his father to the doctor's room. Izuku was of course very curious what his quirk would be but he also couldn't help but wonder how the doctors want to find out what it was. He was wondering if there was a quirk that could tell someonelses quirk or if there were some computer based things helping the people find it out.

Doctor: Hello there little fella, you must be Izuku right.

Izuku nodded in response. The doctor then explained to him what they would do. It were basically just some simple test to see in which category the boy's quirk could fall in. After an hour of testing, they concluded that Izuku's quirk was a mutant type of quirk. Thanks to the X-ray they found out that the boy was growing some wings. They couldn't tell what the wings ability would be. It was still to early to tell something like that.

Doctos: May I ask what his parents quirks are?

However seeng as the father doesn't have any bird realted quirk, the doctor wanted to know if the mother could help the boy get over the pain he would feel while his wings were growing.

Hisashi: My wifes quirk is a weak telekinesis and I have fire breath.

Doctor: Ok and what about your parents and hers?

Hisashi: I my mother had some telekenis and my father had a healing quirk. My wifes father has a mental quirk and her mother has a stronger version of hers. Why are you asking this?

Doctor: ...

1) Izuku is quirkless

2) Izuku has a quirk

A/N: This is the only times I will use 1 and 2 because when you see other options from here on out they will be marked as 1A or 2A meaning the very first number is relating to his quirk or quirkless situation. 

Update once a week or every two weeks depending on how much time I have. This will be complicated on my part so sorry in advance for any errors made and please bear with me.