B) Beat their asses and see where it goes :D

My fight or fly instinct kicked in and before I knew it, I already stepped a couple of stepps towards Shigaraki and then punched him. Haha... you all got me. I didn't walk towards him but I leaped at the man and punched him right where his nose was. Of course my punch connected and of course I heard that cracking sound. Probably broke his nose... not as if this was a surprise.

Kurogiri: *sigh*

Me: What?

The moment I heard the sigh, I thought I would need to fight the other guy too but he just backed away and sighed again but louder.

Kurogiri: This didn't had to end like this.

Me: No? Then you tell what I was supposed to fucking do else?

Wait a moment....

Why am I even talking to you?

I need to get out of here!

As I regained my senses from punching this guy, I started to run towards the window and used my quirk, my flames to melt the damn glass. I needed to get out of here no matter what but little did I see that thing getting through a portal behind me before I heard that scream which send shivers down my bone. It even made me stop and look back only to actually see Kurogiri and whatever that bird thing was in the room. 

Me: FUCK!

Yeah fuck! That thing just came after me as I jumped out of the window. Now it was seriously about time to run but would I get out of this? Would I actually get away from a being just like that?

Hell no!

NAH-AH!

There was no chance I would get away from that thing for sure!

Look at it!

As I jumped out of the window, I heard and felt the stomps coming towards me and you know... I was not the best in flying but I still knew how to glide so when I got to the window and out of it, I was in mid air and couldn't manoeuvre at all. So what happened? WHAT HAPPENED? How do I say this politely. My fuckng stupid brain thought it was a good idea to still jump out of the window not thinking about what would happen if that darn thing actualy jumped behind me after me ..... yeah.... That's what happened.

Not only did it grab me in the air but we all landed on the ground with me hitting it soo hard that I heard the bones of my wings shatter.

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I think my scream definitely hit it right. It was a bone chilling scream filled with pain. If no one heard that, then god please murder them all for being ignorant. 

Me: ARG..... SHIT!

I was about to scream again and roll a bit to the side to be in a rolled in position but it hurt moving soo much that I couldn't do that.

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

As I chanted that in my mind, I saw this thing put its arm up as if it was to smash down on me and I instinctively closed my eyes and waited for the hit.

I am screwed!

I am soo fucking screwed!

What now?

What am I supposed to do now?

FUCK!

HELP!

Someone please help!

Now... now... if only I could scream but the pain was simply too much for me. I already could see black dots whenever I blinked but for now darkness was my friend. I knew this was not about to hold on for long and thankfully I was sure that one good smash from this thing and it was over for me so not much of a pain left after this. It's just sad that my life would end this quickly.

???: Wake UP KID!

I heard something which made me look up and see red. Everything around me was red and then I finally saw the person who actually stopped the punch. No, this creature was no more. It was sliced in half and what I could see were red feathers all around me.

Me: Than-

I seriously wanted to say more but the rest of my words were drowned in pain and my voice just died on me. The black dotes which were there whenever my eyes are open were starting to grow and grow.

Hawks: FUCKING HELL NOT ON MY WATCH!

This was the last thing I heard before completely blacking out.