Someone please kill me!

No matter how tired I was and no matter that I had just woken up or not. This hero in my room was annoying. I knew who he was and I knew more than enough about him. Besides we have met in the past as well and I am pretty sure he was thinking something bad about my mother which was not her fault but Bakugo's. Now I really wanted to rest and just not be here at all.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that?

Eraserhead: Are you tired of life?

Me: Yes.... what? NOooo.. nooo..

I ahm... I so didn't think he would actually ask me that. So I did answer honestly at first but soon realized my mistake. It was a horrible mistake to say the least. Plus he was looking already at me as if he knew what was going on in my head. Was it that obvious? What did give me away? Was it the smile I didn't had? Or were my lifeless eyes the problem? Whatever it was, it was not good as he came closer to me and then just popped down on the bed.

Eraserhead: I know it is hard. No one is asking anything out of you Izuku...

Me: .... I am fine. Really.

Eraserhead: Sure but know that no one is actually expecting something big from you. 

Oh well thanks for telling me how much of a failure I was too.

I already know how much I failed anyways.

I lost the only one close to me, the one person I wanted and needed to protect.

How much worse of a failure could I be?

Ah, I forgot, I was also quite delusional too.

Me being a hero in the future pffff... don't make me laugh!

Eraserhead: Izuku, me and some other heroes have decided to pick you up as our child but... we want you to decide with who you want to stay with.

Me: Does it matter?

Eraserhead: Yes. Midnight wants to take you as well as me and Mic and Vlad King and Endeavor. 

There were like three option I had right in front of me and I couldn't think of one to stay with anyone of them. So my next question was only logical because they were all strangers to me.

Me: What if I don't want to chose anyone? I don't even know a you all.

Eraserhead: It is up to the childs system to decide what will happen next. Of course we all will try to have our shot to get you but it will be up to them to decide.

Nothing sounded like a good idea at all and why did we talk about this topic and not the one about how bad I wanted to die? He did ask me that earlier and I never cleaned up the misunderstanding instead he just skipped that topic completly.

Now back to the options I had and of course I was about to try to go with the best one. I could go with Endeavor which meant that I would have a couple siblings which would look after me. ... Nope. That is not something I would need for sure.

Next up, Midnight. I could go with her. From what I knew, she seemed really chill and I could believe that she would be a mother that wouldn't be too strict but my main problem was her quirk. If she wanted too, she could just simply actually knock me out before I could end it or even start trying to end my life. This was a total nope for me as well.

The last option was Eraserhead. He seemed tired. So that was a plus and then Mic could actually be nice as well... maybe I could fool him, I mean them. Though I definitely was not one to actually forget that they were all heroes. No matter what, I had to be careful with them around.

So in the end since Eraserhead seemed like an option, I decided to go for that one.

Me: Then, I'll like to be with you.

Eraserhead: Alright. I will inform the others about that.

Me: ...

Eraserhead: Anything you want to know?

Me: No...

Eraserhead: Don't worry, you'll be home soon.

Home... was this really a word I would ever use again? I wasn't soo sure about it. Something just told me that things are gonna be different. If it would be for the better or the worse, who knows... I couldn't tell that at all.