A) Get the paper to UA!

I don't really know why but I decided to take all the information that I got from Kai and then go to bed. It was late and there was no way I would try to get into UA in the middle of the night. Even over the day, this was a huge no go. Instead I started to look into social media and see what I could find about Nezu. There was one thing that I found and that was that the rat apparently was walking through a park each day in the morning. Only reason why I knew this was because there were a lot of pictures of jogging people where Nezu could be seen in the background. I really hoped that I was right with this if not, I would need to visit UA after all and that would be bad.

Oh whelp, in the morning, I got prepared and gathered all the information up from Hari. Used the whole afternoon up as well until I went out and waited in the park for a long time until I could see Nezu. I must have been waiting here for hours till I saw the rat but the waiting was worth it. I had no idea how I could approach the rat after all but I decided that it would be best to not deceive him or use the rat at all. He would find out who I was anyways too.

Once I saw Nezu, I stood up and started walking towards him.

Me: Ahm excuse me Sir!

Seeing as there was no one around but Nezu, he turned around and looked at me.

Nezu: Yes? How can I help?

Me: This is for you. 

Nezu: For me?

His eyes got dangerously focused on me and if I had to describe them, then I would say they looked like the eyes of a predator praying down on someone. He was definitely watching me carefully but I just had to get this over with. 

Me: Yes. I... I don't know who I should give this too then you.

Nezu: And for what reason might you be giving this to me?

Me: Please just accept these papers and read it when you are alone. I...I...I...

Nezu: Alright. I shall be looking over them. How about joining me for a walk?

Me: Me?

Nezu: Yes or did you think you could just escape after giving me these?

Me: ..... I hoped soo...

Nezu: Quite unrealistic since you came to a pro hero and are a missing child.

Me: .....

Nezu: Now shall we talk while we walk around the park?

Me: Yes..... 

Nezu: I assume this is very important or you wouldn't have come to give me these.

Me: It is... 

Nezu: So important that you came out of hiding?

Me: I was not.... I was not hiding.

Nezu: No? Then perhapse kidnapped?

Me: No. 

Nezu: We have proof to assume that Overhaul has you in his hands. Is that true?

Me: In some way, yes....

Nezu: Very interesting.

Me: He is not a bad person... he gave me these informations and told me to do what I wanted even approved that I am talking here with you.

Nezu: Ohhh...

Me: I also always had a choice to leave... he never locked me in or anything... he just... he helped me recover.

Nezu: I see. There is no danger there then.

Me: No.

Nezu: However, I am assuming that you chose a dangerous path for your future seeing as you are giving me this and not go to the police as well as are still hiding.

Me: .... you might call it this way.

Nezu: I will thank you for whatever this is about and I promise you that I will not tell anyone where I got this.... this time. If this continues, I will be the one providing the police with all the informations I have about you...or if this shall be a wanring.

He held the envelope in his hands and I knew exactly what he was talking about. It was a warning he told me abour right now. At the same time it was a chance he gave me too. He would not interfere in all the things I was doing unless, it would get out of hand.... well I already chose my path and didn't care about the consequence. That also meant that I really didn't care about what Nezu was doing. He can go and hunt me down if he wanted. I would still be who I am. Still I knew that the warning was about vigilantes staying in the shadow and never proactively getting to people just like what I did now... but there was just no other way to do this at all!

I didn't know what else to do!

I.... I just wanted to help here after all!