Organized villainy!

The day finally came and as quickly as it seemed to come, we were all busy training and nothing really worth mentioning happened at all. Anyways, when we finally got to the USJ building and inside, I wanted to do nothing else but sleep. It was way too early. We were all there around 5 am because the security system was lacking around 5 and then after that there were people who were patrolling the area but before that nothing. So we had an easy play while we got inside. The hard part was about to come.

Gosh!

How long do we need to actually wait!

This is really gonna be the death of me!

I want this all done by now!

I can't stand this anymore!

Someone actually get these fucking heroes over!

I was laying on the ground like a goddamn child and I was ready to fall asleep. The only thing that was keeping me actually awake was the fact that I was having a nomu right next to me and it was growling while it was breathing out and that annoying noise was making me go insane that I would have killed it by now if not it being an important element of the plan.

What we don't do for the plan....

Whelp anyways...

I was waiting....

and waiting....

and waiting...

Until the door opened and I could hear some people. It was really loud and I had to say the class was more than just in a good mood. Too bad that things were about to go south from here on out. So the first thing I did was start applouding while I got up and finally started walking towards them. Their whole attention was on me and it was just a split second but it was enough for Kurogiri so sweep in and get them everywher around leaving me with the hero alone.

Me: Welcome to my little garden. Let's play shall we?

Eraserhead: Who are you?

Me: Me? Ohh but don't you remember me?

Ah, I totally forgot that I had a mask on but the moment I opened my wings and flew right up to Eraserhead and dropped the mask, I saw him step back.

Me: Nice to see you again.

Eraserhead: Midoriya....

Me: Yup, the one and only.

Eraserhead: What is the meaning of this?

Me: Can't you see? I am offically kidnapping your kids and turning this all into a friendly or maybe not so friendly hostile situation.

Eraserhead: You don't have to do this! You still have a chance to make everything-

Me: Too bad I don't want too.

Compress: OH forget it Missy, I am your opponent.

I could hear Compress and he was really something else because he managed to get Thirteen who was focusing on me. Still Eraserhead looked around and was definitely not ready because I went closer and decided to play with that man as I pushed him before he used his capture gear. Well now that he was focusing on me, I had Compress sneak up and get that poor man into a marble as well.

Easy peasy!

You know, teamwork is really something and Eraserhead was a bit too shocked to see me and also to see what just happened to Thirteen. What makes matters worse is that he was dealing with two where one of the villains was still a child. Anyways, he let his guard down which made it easy for us to capture that man.

Compress: What do you plan on doing with them?

Me: Thirteen's quirk is good for use. We can turn her into a nomu as well as for Eraserhead.... I kinda like that marble as it is. Can they hear us?

Compress: No.

Me: Does time move on in a marble?

Compress: No.

Me: Then this will be my loot from todays fight. Call it my personal belonging from now on. I really like it. He was my favorite hero as well... ... I might ask if All for One can turn the marble into something else so I can have it as a trophy.

Compress: .....

Am I scaring him a bit too much?

Whelp his job is done here...

He can go back!

Oh wait!

There is still Kacchan who is standing there..

Me: Deal with Kacchan however you see fit as well and call Kurogiri to get you out of here. We don't need extra balast when the heroes can come in here any moments.

Compress: Understand.

I was kinda glad that the LOV was listening to me. After all without that key part, we wouldn't be able to be this organized at all.