I..I can't believe this!

My mom was the best person in my life and I couldn't believe that she left me off this easily. I was right next to her as well. I mean I got at the backseat but we went to get some coffee and some snacks so the backseat was currently a bit full with groceries on the way back home.

Me: How is work recently.

Mom: Busy... I wish my boss wouldn't complain this much.

Me: You should rest.

Mom: I am fine honey but don't do something like that ever again.

Me: I won't. I am sorry.

She will soo not forgive me...

And I can hear her voice in the future reminding me about it...

I am sorry.

I won't do this again!

One of the traits of a mother. She may leave me alone but she will not stop mentioning it for a long long time. It was a bit annoying but it was not her bad side or a bad thing. On the countrary it would always make me remember her face and how worried she was. 

Mom: Hey, no need to look so down bunny. How about chosing some music for us to listen.

Me: Mh!

I loved music but if I knew that it would end up this way then I wouldn't have looked at the radio and instead looked to the side. No one could have warned us at all. It literally happen so fast but for me it also was a bit slow motioned. I don't know how I should describe it but the moment I felt something was wrong, I looked up and everything out of the front window looked upside down.

It was that moment that it hit me.

NOOOO!

It can't be!

MOM!

It was not the world that was upside down or that I felt so dizzy thinking it. . . No. Our car just got hit and we were rolling around. The moment my mind realized that, I instantly braced myself for any other kind of impact. Of course the stuff from behind got thrown everyhwere but when it finally stopped... I just had a riningin sound in my ears. 

Me: Mom...

I couldn't hear anything besides this ringing.

The window was broken but only the front one but also the side ones... I was pretty sure every single one of the windows got broken by the hit.

Me: Arg....

What happened...

I can't move...

ARH!

PAIN!

Moving hurt a lot. I don't know what it was exactly but it felt like my leg was burning up soo much. Not only my leg, it was my skin. I felt as if I was stuck by a million of needles and it hurt even moving a bit still I had to do something. 

Anything just something.

But what could I do?

My field of vision quickly started to get burry as something was running down my face. I really don't know how much time passed or what exactly happened besides that we probably got hit but I didn't see it. The only thing I did see was us rolling around and the next thing I know was that we were upside down still in the car... wait did I say we... I haven't even looked towards my mother.

As I finally moved my head to the side, I saw my mother there hanging with me... she looked peacful but that imagine scared me.

Me: Mom...

Please....

MOM!

Say something...

WAKE UP!

PLEASE!

We have to get out....

My voice may be weak but it was all I could get out about right now. My hand was shaky as I reached towards her. I couldn't reach her. My body hurt too much and I had to give but I looked at her as my eyes got even more blurry. This time it were my tears. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move at all. I was lost and helpless.

I tried struggeling of course but I couldn't get the belt off of me. I was stuck and the more I was moving the more I realized I was kinda squished on the side... so there was no way to get out of this car as well... but that was the least of my problems as I slowly started blacking out again.

???: SOME GET HELP!

That was the last thing I really heard before completly drifting off.

A/N: ALRIGHT! HERE WE GO! This is one of the major desicions. Based on the most wanted one, I will go down that route first! So it is really important that you all vote on this one! 

1 - Vigilante Route

2 - Villain Route

3 - Suicidal Route