A) - Go down talk to the hero!

Someone call me crazy but I decided to actually sneak downstairs after everyone left this room. I have seen them getting the hero downstairs or more like dragging him down. Just seeing him being how he was made me feel sad. The very hero who wanted to help me and had a good heart was in this much of a trouble. Who knows what the villains wanted to do with the hero or that person. For now I needed to see it for myself and find out more!

Once everyone left the room, I sneaked downstairs and the moment I got down these stairs I smelled this rotten smell of flesh. They were not doing this just now. No, by the scent lingering in the air they were doing this for a long long time now. This made me just panick even more.

FUCK!

What did I get myself into?

Am I even ready for this?

I just started being a vigilante!

I am not even an adult yet either!

Can I really handle this!

....TRUST!

I need to trust in myself!

If I don't do this then my chances are as good as nothing....

I tried to boost my moral a bit up by talking to myself in my mind. Just seeing what I saw made my fight or fly instincts kick up and I would be running the hell out of here. This was not an option. How could I abandone the hero? No! It was just simply not a possible. With each step the smell got worse and worse and the floor started to become more and more sticky. Right now I was just glad that they left the dim light open and I didn't had to actually turn them on and then risk getting someone see the light and catch me.

Still the light was very dim.

When I finally got downstairs I had take a step back. The man they had captured was for sure dead. There was no way he survived something like that! I saw the mans chest being open and he was tied down on a table as well. Then there were all the rotten bodies laying around. They seem not alive as well but they were just piled up on more tables. This was gruesome and yet I was glad that Eraserhead was still alive.

Of course it took me just seconds to run to the hero and try to free him. 

Eraserhead: Who.... child?

Me: Yes, yes I am that child from the rooftop.

Eraserhead: Get out of here.

His voice was really low and barely heard but it was enough to understand him. 

Me: No, not without you.

Eraserhead: This is dangerous.

Me: I know.

Eraserhead: This is not a place where a child should be.

Me: I know that too.

Eraserhead: Are you tired of life?

Me: Nope but I owe you a favor and I am sticking to that.

Eraserhead: No favor is good enough to get yourself in such a danger!

Me: It is. You were the first person who noticed my suffering... my life changed for the better.... 

Eraserhead: You call playing vigilante a better life?

Me: I chose this life.

Eraserhead: What you are doing is illegal!

Me: You out of all people should know it is not as long as I am not tresspassing or hurting anyone except self defense.

Eraserhead: Who... who taught you?

Me: Just a very good bird.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: ....

I tried my best to really get him out of here but it didn't know how to open these chains. Did I really had to actually abandone this hero? No! I refused to leave him here. If I would then he would also end up dead! It was just a question of time for sure. This was not a kidnapping case, this was a massacre for who knows what reasons and even if someone told me that this was a cult, I would have believed it since this seem like a ritual but collecting all these bodies seemed a bit too much for a ritual. So there had to be a reason for it.

Me: I'll get you of here.

Eraserhead: Save yourself.

Me: No! What about you! If I leave you they are gonna kill you.

Eraserhead: I am a veterinarian hero who had done the best in his life. I don't regret anything if that means I can save another dumb child playing hero.

Me: I am not playing anything and I can get you out of here!

Eraserhead: Don't! Get yourself out here.

Me: Ah just shut it.

I decided enough was enough and started to look around for a way to get the hero free.