Fake!

When I got to the cafe, my father was aleady waiting there. The first thing I noticed while walking into the cafe was that everyone was talking about the bombs. It seemed as if they had gone off while I had hurridly done everything. I really didn't know what or who it hurt or killed. I hoped that it would at least kill one hero. Of course I knew that all the bombs wouldn't work. After 2 or 3 heroes wouldn't open them anymore, not to mention police. No one was as dumb to not actually connect everything together. At least the call center people should be smart enough to figure out what is going on. They would be in contact with the heroes and the police and the ambulance and so on. 

Me: Dad!

Aizawa: You're late.

Me: Sorry.

Aizawa: I already ordered for you. Same thing as always.

Me: Thanks.

Aizawa: Did you sleep?

Me: Barely.

Aizawa: You look like that. Anything bothering you?

Me: I just can't believe what happened. Everyone in the hero agency is on edge after what happened to that one hero yesterday. We fear that we would lose someone who we work with. It's just hard.

Aizawa: ... did you hear about what happened this night?

Why do I have a feeling that he is a bit too quiet today?

Does he suspect something or is he actually sad for who it got?

Me: No, why?

Aizawa: Someone placed bombs around the city in a box....

Me: Oh my god! Did anyone get hurt?!

I soo hope there were a couple.

Give me at least one more kill count.

1 is just too lonely!

I at least want a kill count of 2 digits maybe 3... 4 is a bit too much... dunno if that is even possible.

Aizawa: Yes. I was called to help as well....

Me: Dad, what are you not telling me?

Aizawa: One of the bombs hit Midnight.

Me: OH NO! Don't tell me?

I played quite shocked and sad. While I do know Midnight and Mic quite well, I also never attached myself to them at all. I knew sooner or later, I would actually start running around doing some villain stuff after all. Attachments to heroes would be deadly for me.

Aizawa: I am sorry. They couldn't do much for her.

In an instant, I decided to start crying and just fake a small break down. This was indeed a hard yet good news. I would love to smile and laugh and make a small vitory dance since I managed to kill one more hero but that wouldn't be helpful.

Aizawa came over to me and started patting my back till I stopped crying but the hiccups still continued. I was sobbing hard and I couldn't leave it at that.

Me: You said ... you said... you said bombs.... plural....who else?

Aizawa: Besides Midnight, two others. One side kick from your agency.... and Master Blaster.

Me: ... 3 people?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: ...... 

Aizawa: I have asked Endeavor to give you a day off. ... he decided to give everyone a day off to cope with this and strengthen security measurements.

Me: Okay....

Aizawa: It's alright... Don't worry about anything.

Me: But what about you?! What if you are next?

Aizawa: You should know that I am quite capable of fending for myself.

Me: Yes but!

Aizawa: Trust in me.

Me: Mh....

URG!

I can't stand this... this is too cheesy and too emotional. 

Why does he even care how I feel like!

It's not as if I wanted these morning meetings... and now I have to spend my whole day with him and fake being sad?

I am happy tho!

Gosh this will be hard!

I already had a feeling that Aizawa wouldn't let me go home alone and I was right. After the cafe he came back home with me and told me that he wanted to make sure I would be alright. Of course I tried to shake him off but it was hard and it would be suspicious if I didn't let him in. While I was his son, I also knew that he would certainly not just be oblivious to my fake emotions. He knew me to some extend after all. So when we got to my apartment, I tried my best not to look too tense. Honestly I was tho! There were still some things in my apartment, hidden, yet there that could rat me out. If that is the case, then I would need to get rid of Aizawa now.

No!

I had to try and continue this sharade a bit more. Only then would the ending be even more delicious and spectacular.